Lost my eggs

Living near LA could be Burbank or Mission Viejo! That will not tell anyone where you are. Need at least the name of a town, sorry if I sound grumpy, just trying to help.

Living near LA could be Burbank or Mission Viejo! That will not tell anyone where you are. Need at least the name of a town, sorry if I sound grumpy, just trying to help.

Lol, dont worry, like you said, your trying to help. I live in Glendale,CA 91205.

Ok, now you can start a thread : need help, I am in Glendale CA. Problem is xxx?
How does that sound? Then you might find several people in Glendale. Also there is a chameleon club that meets once a month. It is somewhere near you. I will find that info

Ok, now you can start a thread : need help, I am in Glendale CA. Problem is xxx?
How does that sound? Then you might find several people in Glendale. Also there is a chameleon club that meets once a month. It is somewhere near you. I will find that info

Oh thats great, I did not know that. Thanks a million

I havent seen him eat but he is still active. The temperature is making him go where their is water. I have seen him drink.
You don't need a UV bulb for weeks, I wouldn't use one for at least 3 weeks. It can cause eye damage to neonates. Just use regular incandescent bulbs to achieve proper temps, which should be about 80-82F..

I havent seen him eat but he is still active. The temperature is making him go where their is water. I have seen him drink.
You don't need a UV bulb for weeks, I wouldn't use one for at least 3 weeks. It can cause eye damage to neonates. Just use regular incandescent bulbs to achieve proper temps, which should be about 80-82F..

Thats good to know, so I wont use it and he can see me everytime I look at him so, he has good eyesite. Today it hit 87 degrees so I turn on the AC and it brought it down too 79.

Thats good to know, so I wont use it and he can see me everytime I look at him so, he has good eyesite. Today it hit 87 degrees so I turn on the AC and it brought it down too 79.

Ok, I have the meeting info for you, or anyone else who wants to go!

Send a message through the Southbaychameleonkeepers Facebook page, Karen will tell you when and where meeting are! Enjoy.

Laurie, Thank you for your dedicated help and info, I did contacted and they did help me with some info, which they are very helpful. well so far, now I have 5 babies and they are hatching as days go by. you and the rest are awesome people.

How is he doing? Has he eaten yet? I have bean beatles if you need them as feeders. We are in Long Beach. PM me.

ChamLB, Sorry for not replying, Yes my kids and wife have seen them eat the fruit flies and they are very active but now I have to upgrade their set since now I have 3 babies and 2 on the way to be placed with them. I am still searching for pin head size crickets, I will go to Rainbow meal worms in Compton shortly. Thank you for your concern. they seem to be doing great. but I must injured one of the babies skin eye when hatching because it was hatching on bottom of the medium and thought it might of suffocated so I tried ripping the egg a little and never noticed that I got a piece of the baby skin, but now he is running up and down. I hope his skin will heal, even doh I feel so guilty and bad that I did that. I am not touching them for nothing anymore until they are completely out of the egg.

Attachments

• IMG_1143.JPG
    IMG_1143.JPG
    279.4 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_1142.JPG
    IMG_1142.JPG
    324.7 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_1144.JPG
    IMG_1144.JPG
    402.8 KB · Views: 88
Back
Top Bottom