Lost 80 pounds!

Congratulations, has to be something to be proud of, but 80lbs in a year? Wow! Hope you did this with your doctor, sometimes that can be dangerous.

Ya ive talked to my doctor. i stopped eating taco bell and fast food i run 3 miles and i work out for 2 hours every night! i did it the safe way

That's good. I know a lot of people who have done that and burned out quick.

Pat yourself on the back, all your hard work has earned that and more.

nice job dude! get this... i went from a 190ish to a 290ish in almost a year and a half. and this past year and a half i have lost around 60!!! my weight has flucated extremely through starting and breaking bad habits etc.

good for you!!! i am still trying to get down to 175-180ish cause i play table tennis and..well... lets just say its not a sport where you need to be big like foot ball! lol :p

what type of foods do you eat?

i try my best to eat 8 small meals throughout the day. turkey, chicken, tuna, salmon, brown rice, sweet potato, broccili, stir fry'n are awesome ways to make healthy dishes! drink lots of water too..

i have read that whey protein is a great drink and healthy for you no matter what...

lots of green veggies and i eat a lot of bananas now lol..oat meal is good mixed with cooked egg whites..

but... i still cant refuse pizza...chocolate milk, nor skittles when i go to the movies!!!!:eek: lol

nice job dude! get this... i went from a 190ish to a 290ish in almost a year and a half. and this past year and a half i have lost around 60!!! my weight has flucated extremely through starting and breaking bad habits etc.

good for you!!! i am still trying to get down to 175-180ish cause i play table tennis and..well... lets just say its not a sport where you need to be big like foot ball! lol :p

what type of foods do you eat?

i try my best to eat 8 small meals throughout the day. turkey, chicken, tuna, salmon, brown rice, sweet potato, broccili, stir fry'n are awesome ways to make healthy dishes! drink lots of water too..

i have read that whey protein is a great drink and healthy for you no matter what...

lots of green veggies and i eat a lot of bananas now lol..oat meal is good mixed with cooked egg whites..

but... i still cant refuse pizza...chocolate milk, nor skittles when i go to the movies!!!!:eek: lol

I think the best way to do it is eat what you like thats low in trans fat. i eat mostly salad and foods with polysaturated and monosaturated fat. i raise my own pigs for animal fat i dont like the growth hormones they put in meat these days. so pretty much organic meat. i usually eat 2 times a day and drink tons of water. my health and wellness college teacher said whey/protein drinks are pretty much a waste of money you only need like 15-18% protein for the day no matter what the rest is just a waste. but if you stick to your food/fitness plan good things will happen. And im a welder so im sweating everything i have out lol

Before losing weight at size 40" waist
DSCN0245.jpg

DSCN0174.jpg

DSCN0011.jpg

After losing 80 at 30" waist still got some belly fat its so hard to get rid of
me.jpg

DSCN2111.jpg

DSCN2138.jpg

Well my girlfriend in the 2nd pic is really active and athletic and i realized how outta shape i was when i would hang out with her and that got me going then i just fell in love with running and working out so now its just a normal thing

Back
Top Bottom