Losing something you love.

jade4321

:(
Hello everyone, I dont know if you remember me and my chameleon Jade, but that's okay.
Jade became eggbound a few days ago, I took her to the vet but her condition elevated... soon it was to late. Jade had passed away. She was only a year old, but I loved her so much, but she was sick when I got her. Atleast now she doesnt have to be sick anymore.
:(:(:(
Thank you for reading.

R.I.P Jade.

i am sorry for your loss, i understand what it means to lose a animal, my female passed not too long ago as well, with somewhat similiar problems:(
It is hard but i feel learning from our mistakes/ or knowing what to expectt will truly help for any future chams along the way

Thank you for your sympanthy. Jade had a broken jaw, calcium defeicency, MBD, eggbind. And she didnt shed well. :( Im glad she doesnt have those problem anymore.

Happy but sad.... happy, but sad. :) :(

It doesn't seem like it was at all your fault if she was given to you with those conditions. And now that you've been through this, I'm sure you'll never let anything like this happen again.

I'm so sorry for your loss. :(

Thank you again. I might get another in the future(probably a jackson). I got her from petsmart. so you can see how that turned out.

Oh and the vet said her bones were like tissue paper. that must have been horrible. But she also said i knew alot more then some people she saw. That made me feel a bit better.

Back
Top Bottom