Is my cage legit?

• Gurl Yas

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Nah Fam

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Me as a Cham_girl

Title says it all!

I am in Surprise, AZ and I would be willing to travel.

I have the set up just about ready just need vitamins and feeders then he will be welcomed!

Honestly, I have no clue whrre I should atart looking... I just know I should stay away from Pet Co. and other big name pet stores. But what about reptile stores? Each one claims to have "the best"... I'm so confused as to where to purchase a baby male Vieled from.

Any leads would be GREAT!

Cash in hand! $$$$!😍

Attachments

• 20201204_143233.jpg
    20201204_143233.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
It looks like you did your research, is this your first cham?
Are those sticks at the bottom going to be mounted higher up in the cage for more climbing area?

Try to see if there are any breeders in your area. If there aren't a ton of reviews you can always ask on this forum to see if anyone else has dealt with them. You might also be able to find a great breeder who's a little farther away, but willing to ship if you're comfortable with that.

It looks like you did your research, is this your first cham?
Are those sticks at the bottom going to be mounted higher up in the cage for more climbing area?

Try to see if there are any breeders in your area. If there aren't a ton of reviews you can always ask on this forum to see if anyone else has dealt with them. You might also be able to find a great breeder who's a little farther away, but willing to ship if you're comfortable with that.
Take a look at our site sponsors!
Hey CBee!

This will be my first chameleon. And yes, all the sticks at the bottom will eventually be held up before he arrives!

Thank you! Hoping all is well on your end.

They have been looking for a home for this guy in a rehoming group on Face Book. I can put you in touch if you are interested.

Johnny is still looking for his forever home. He’s a great cham, I wish I could keep him but I already have a houseful...
pm for info

This handsome fellow is looking for a new place pronto! He is 2 years old, healthy, and pretty chill temperament. I just don’t have enough territory for two adult males. He can come with his enclosure and lighting. In Arizona, will not ship. PM for details.

Johnny is still looking for his forever home. He’s a great cham, I wish I could keep him but I already have a houseful...
pm for info

2866FC7D-84F9-4E7E-880B-BAEDF7D1FAB2.jpeg
FB694D61-713E-4B86-AC3B-A2E778316D35.jpeg
FCE971C2-9212-429A-8AD6-060ADD849D2A.jpeg

They have been looking for a home for this guy in a rehoming group on Face Book. I can put you in touch if you are interested.

pm for info

This handsome fellow is looking for a new place pronto! He is 2 years old, healthy, and pretty chill temperament. I just don’t have enough territory for two adult males. He can come with his enclosure and lighting. In Arizona, will not ship. PM for details.

pm for info

View attachment 284759View attachment 284760View attachment 284761
Awe, , he is so cute too!

She is healthy, I mean attitude/personality-wise. I got her from Petco, good thing she was only there 24 hours or less.

LOL oh ok. 😅 good thing she was there for such a short time.

I remember seeing a cham once at Petco (this was a while before I got my first cham) that had a bump on his eye, and they had discounted him because he had gone to the vet several times w/ no answers and chalked it up to a "cosmetic defect."

Anyways, I asked if the chams there were CB or WC, and they said "CB but somewhere out of the country, we're not sure"

what a mess

LOL oh ok. 😅 good thing she was there for such a short time.

I remember seeing a cham once at Petco (this was a while before I got my first cham) that had a bump on his eye, and they had discounted him because he had gone to the vet several times w/ no answers and chalked it up to a "cosmetic defect."

Anyways, I asked if the chams there were CB or WC, and they said "CB but somewhere out of the country, we're not sure"

what a mess
Oh dear! That is sad that they can't put in the effort to help the cham. Pet stores are messed up in that way

Back
Top Bottom