US Juvenile Veiled for sale

CrazyMango

Sadly I need to rehome my juvenile Veiled chameleon and if you contact me through my phone number, 5714711078 I am happy to discuss the shipping price. I will need you to pay for the shipping. We can discuss things from there. To clarify, THIS IS NOT A FULLY FREE CHAMELEON. YOU MUST PAY FOR SHIPPING. I will be using shipyoureptiles.com for the shipping. I can also send you pictures through text.

guys I need someone to take him. I apologize for being like this. It was an impulse buy from petsmart, he is flourishing, but needs to be rehomed before I make a serious mistake, because I am bound to soon with something.

I am other side of country so can't take. But what is your fear ? I know it can seem over whelming, but if you stick to tried and true set up and schedule all will be good. You do not have to go as crazy as some of us.
If there are other reasons you simply can not keep, I hope you can find a good home.

My fear is that I will F something up with his diet or food, but the most terrifying thing is when he will need to go to the vet and I don't know what to do. Or my dog somehow gets him. The only other reptile I have is a crested gecko, whom I love, but I think my crestie is the perfect amount of work for me. I wasn't really expecting all this money having to be spent on enclosures, decor, etc. Also my dad refuses to pay a vet bill if he does have to go to the vet. I'm 15, and I don't really have a say in that. I just want him to have a better life.

I am other side of country so can't take. But what is your fear ? I know it can seem over whelming, but if you stick to tried and true set up and schedule all will be good. You do not have to go as crazy as some of us.
If there are other reasons you simply can not keep, I hope you can find a good home.
Also, having a chameleon isn't really rewarding after as much work as you put in. I've trained my boy since day one, and his attitude towards me hasn't shifted a mental millimeter. No matter how hard I try, I can't make his cage look good, and my dad says enough money towards the chameleon. I have a lot going on in my life right now which is another reason why I don't have the time to take care of him. I have barely enough time now, but once I get a job, it'll be over.

It is that simple i had one i brought back to health from MBD and donated it to a zoo here after he was recovered

Guys none of my local zoos will take him. I have a new rescue leopard gecko coming in soon and that is going to take up my time. Is anyone willing? Or can anyone tell anybody about this? Honestly at this point I'm desperate.

Guys none of my local zoos will take him. I have a new rescue leopard gecko coming in soon and that is going to take up my time. Is anyone willing? Or can anyone tell anybody about this? Honestly at this point I'm desperate.
So just a question. You said you don't have enough time to put into the chameleon because you already have a gecko. Buuuut you just said you have ANOTHER gecko coming in so how do you not have time for a cham but are bringing in yet ANOTHER reptile? I'm obviously missing something so was just curious 🤔

So just a question. You said you don't have enough time to put into the chameleon because you already have a gecko. Buuuut you just said you have ANOTHER gecko coming in so how do you not have time for a cham but are bringing in yet ANOTHER reptile? I'm obviously missing something so was just curious 🤔
What I meant was that he takes up too much time in my day and money and I feel like it's not worth it to spend that much time. Leopard and Crested geckos require a lot less maintenance care but you can interact with them more. Chameleons are a win/loss situation, while geckos are a win/win situation. At least that's how I feel. What I meant by the crested gecko being the perfect amount of work for me is that geckos are much easier to take care of than chameleons, which I feel are actually overrated.

What I meant was that he takes up too much time in my day and money and I feel like it's not worth it to spend that much time. Leopard and Crested geckos require a lot less maintenance care but you can interact with them more. Chameleons are a win/loss situation, while geckos are a win/win situation. At least that's how I feel. What I meant by the crested gecko being the perfect amount of work for me is that geckos are much easier to take care of than chameleons, which I feel are actually overrated.
Its because chameleons aren't for everyone. This happens a lot when people rush into buying these beautiful animals. I've owned different types of animals and have to say that by far chameleons are the most rewarding. But everyone is different. Good luck to you and hopefully others will read this before going and buying a chameleon

Back
Top Bottom