Looking for veiled.

gentlejamo

I am looking to get a veiled chameleon. I want to get one from a private breeder. Who are some good ones to consider? I think I want a male sub adult. I just want it when it is passed those critical stages in his early life, basically, I don't want to kill it. I have some experience with chameleons, and many other lizards, so I am not completely clueless.

I live in Canada, does anyone know any breeders in Canada? I will be home in a few weeks and want to get him then. The set up is just sitting right now, and m plants should be arriving exactly when I get home too.

Thoughts?

yea but he will need a Cites permit and import export lisence to get a chameleon from the states and that can take up to 6 months to a yr and abit for them to get it to you and thats just to Ok your Chameleon over the border,and then you still have to buy your chameleon so go with Geocities.com/lordeagles/ and $50 plus shipping for a male veild is pretty good if you ask me prolly around the $75 mark

Hmmm im not sure if he sells Veileds but I know ChromaChameleons is in Canada :)

He has some really sweet! Nosy Be's :cool: [email protected], maybe he can tell you where you could get a veiled if he doesnt have one.

Also Thanks for saying I had a goodlooking baby Ambilobe :)

Thanks Noelle...

I don't breed Veileds and it seems that they are scarce up here in Canada lately. The wholesalers have driven the price down below $20 a piece. Now no one wants to breed them.

Try Canopy Chameleons.. Jaz may have some. Shes in Alberta.

yepp soo true i used to breed veileds but not anymore the market for them is to low so my aswell just let your female live longer then breed the heck outa her for no reason

Back
Top Bottom