Looking for snails/slugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

brighteyez

Hey there all!

Is anyone catching can breeding their own snails and/or slugs? I'm looking to buy some from someone who has already cought some and now has some babies they can part with.

Thanks!!!:D:D

Just a warning, I would be very careful when harvesting slugs/snails. They are all around my house and most of them carry clumps of pesticides.

Just a warning, I would be very careful when harvesting slugs/snails. They are all around my house and most of them carry clumps of pesticides.

That's why I'm not catching any around here, I know they spray pesticides around my townhouse. That's also why I'm hoping to find someone who is breeding them, that way, the second and third generations will be clean and tasty for my cham.

Fine for panthers, but watch them to make sure they don't hurt themselves- they don't seem to understand that walking up and biting a snail is better than trying to shoot it with the tongue (they are slippery and don't stick)

I should specify- not slugs! I am offering snails only. Slugs are not a good feeder and should not be used, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom