Looking for feeders

Did you add smalls and mediums too or just threw in your adults and waited
I just did the adults. I don't have a cham yet, and probably won't for a few months, so I have time to let the babies grow a bit and let the colony establish itself. If I had a cham I needed to feed immediately, I would probably set up the colony bin and place a bunch of feeders in a second bin. This would allow the colony to start producing and become self sufficient before I started taking from it.

If you ever want, you are welcome to stop by and see my bin for ideas. I also have a bunch of extra egg flats and some Flukers water gel I could give you to get started. Just PM me if interested.

If you ever want, you are welcome to stop by and see my bin for ideas. I also have a bunch of extra egg flats and some Flukers water gel I could give you to get started. Just PM me if interested.
Right on! I'll keep that in mind. Sorry for all the questions and thank you

Hornworms are illegal in the UK ??

Id to get rid of my crickets as they were driving me insane,with their incessant nighttime chirping. Arghh
Ive bought snails wax and silkworms hoppers banana roaches and awaiting red runner roaches too.

Yeah just picked up some feeders from predators reptile center. Got me some adult male and female dubis to try n get a colony going. And got some hornworms and bsfl oooooh yeah best part everything made it home alive lol
Sweet! Keep them in the garage and theyll breed like crazy. Make sure you have water crystals for them

I live in Arizona and usually buy my bugs from dubiaroaches.com but this time my bugs arrived all dead because of this heat we deal with(my thought atleast) so I'm looking for hornworms and large bsfl. If anyone know where else I could try getting both from
For BSFL, a lot of folks swear by Symton. They seem quite professional. I had a bad experience, but they made good. Last I heard, they were expanding into other feeders; check their website.

For BSFL, a lot of folks swear by Symton. They seem quite professional. I had a bad experience, but they made good. Last I heard, they were expanding into other feeders; check their website.
Found some at a local shop that other forum members recommended thanks for the advice tho??

I order from Josh’s Frogs. Dubias and crickets. I just got some last week and none of mine were dead. I would give them a shot! I think the shipping was around $10 in all for both the dubia roaches and the crickets and I got 500 crickets and 25 dubias. It’s where I usually get my feeders now. Use to do rainbow mealworms as well, and they are also great!

Back
Top Bottom