Looking for cham in the NYC/Long Island area

Status
Not open for further replies.

jejton

I'm looking to buy a male veiled chameleon from someone local - dont want to pay for or risk shipping - and don't know if I'll be making it to a White Plains show anytime soon. I'd be open to other species as well but prefer a Veiled. Please PM details if you have any available - location, price, age, species, source and/or parents if known.
Thanks
Jejton

I know you don't want to ship, but its really not that bad. For one it is a slight risk, but you rarely hear of a bad case of something going wrong in the shipping (and if it does the breeder will usually replace it). You can expect to pay $30-50 for shipping but if you get a baby veiled online you'll only be paying around $30 each. $60-80 is alot cheaper than most pet stores in my area >.<

But if you can not find anyone local, pet stores will sometimes cary veileds and can sometimes find out how to order some easily. So ask around at pet stores or maybe even check your local craigslist.

Jungle Bob's Reptile World in Selden, LI is a very good reptile pet store. The animals are given excellent care. They will usually have one or two veileds and pygmy's there all housed properly. However, they are going to be around $80 to $100. I would trust one of the breeders or members of this forum that the shipping will be taken care of professionally. It will still be cheaper, and you know exactly where the cham is coming from

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom