Looking for a Umberlla plant

LitldevlblueBar

Im very sick at home :( just got off my bed ! If i stay there any longer ill get bed sores haha. But im looking for a web site to buy a Umbrella Plant from the is pesticide free and chemical free does anyone know where to buy one from off online? I have seen the Tiki Tiki website but they only have Ficus trees. Any help will be amazing !!!!!! Now time to crawl back to bed but first I{ might have to hit up the bathroom ! :mad::(

I m not sure of a place but keep in mind that most places online will be pretty small because of shipping. I am sure there are stores out there that sell them larger but shipping may be pretty high.
Do you have any nurseries or places like lowes or walmart where you live?
Sorry you have been sick, hope you are feeling better soon!

Yea I do have stores around my house I just dont like cleaning the plants like crazy and re potting them plus I know they have chemicals in the soil to make it grow healthier and I dont wanna even chance it with my cham ! I want sumthing pure soil grown and no additives or pesticides. Organic would be the best way. I dont mind shipping costs much and im not looking for a HUGE one. Back to the bathroom I go !

Amazon has everything, the shipping will most likely be a little pricey. If you can force yourself to go out, Home Depot has a pretty good plant selection but there online shopping is limited.

Yea I do have stores around my house I just dont like cleaning the plants like crazy and re potting them plus I know they have chemicals in the soil to make it grow healthier and I dont wanna even chance it with my cham ! I want sumthing pure soil grown and no additives or pesticides. Organic would be the best way. I dont mind shipping costs much and im not looking for a HUGE one. Back to the bathroom I go !

Crocky mentioned walmart. Their plant selection wasn't the best for me because it's winter atm, but I just picked up a small bag of organic soil there for 2 bucks, that is if your willing to leave the house...

Back
Top Bottom