Look What I Got For Only 4 Dollars!

PrettyInInk87

Yes folks, got this stuff for 4 dollars and some change. I LOVE the dollar store... Lol! The smaller bag of organic soil I got a while back at a dollar store. I went to a different one just last night and found the HUGE one for ONLY one dollar!:eek: I picked up smooth stones for my ficus, a 4 foot vine with fake leaves, and the bag of soil for 3 dollars and some change! I thought I would add the smaller bag to the picture too. Lol! I also have 4 more of those vines I got about a month ago. :D

IMG_2138.jpg

Heck yes, I love it! I need to go back and buy more stuff. I need to go get more soil since this soil i'm using for Darlas laying bin.

I went to the one on Murphey Canyon Road right between the Walmart and Petsmart. They have the vines and soil outside... I don't remember what freeway it is.

Ours has this soil. I bought 8. :) All the shoppers were staring at my cart of soil.

Ours has this soil. I bought 8. :) All the shoppers were staring at my cart of soil.

I bet! These bags are a REALLY good size. I can just picture you walking around with a cart full of soil, lol! I need to go back and get more. My Ficus doesn't need to be repoted yet but I did repot one of my Pothos, need to do the other.

Yes even my dollar store has those same vines & rocks. I bought a good supply of each. But my dollar store is 250 miles round trip.:(

Yes even my dollar store has those same vines & rocks. I bought a good supply of each. But my dollar store is 250 miles round trip.:(

Woah! Don't know if it would be worth it with these gas prices getting ridiculously HIGH! I think i'm going to have to start stealing gas from neighbors cars now. Lol!

LOL I do also love the dollar store. The REAL dollar store where everything is only a buck. I hate the dollar generals where its a regular retail store with the word dollar in front of it.

Need to check out mine. But I found some great fake 6 foot Porthos vines in the local craft shop at a third the price of a pet store. About $6 each.

When I found my hanging planters I wasn't even looking for cham stuff. I'll have to go back and see what else I can use, it would be awesome if they had organic soil. I have to grow my sulcata tortoise's food and also use the soil for his outside cage substrate so that would help!

Oh yes, the place is packed with awesome stuff. I bought 40 watt house bulbs (4) for one dollar, the smooth rocks, organic soil, plastic planters, fake foliage, and they even sell small pothos for a dollar. Thos things will grow out quickly!:D

Need to check out mine. But I found some great fake 6 foot Porthos vines in the local craft shop at a third the price of a pet store. About $6 each.

i did the same thing yesterday. got 5x 6 foot vines for 6$ each and people kinda looked at me funny.
so much cheaper than petco or other store around. 18'' fake ivy 17.99
4 foot vine 16$

Back
Top Bottom