Look What I Got For Only 4 Dollars!

PrettyInInk87

Yes folks, got this stuff for 4 dollars and some change. I LOVE the dollar store... Lol! The smaller bag of organic soil I got a while back at a dollar store. I went to a different one just last night and found the HUGE one for ONLY one dollar!:eek: I picked up smooth stones for my ficus, a 4 foot vine with fake leaves, and the bag of soil for 3 dollars and some change! I thought I would add the smaller bag to the picture too. Lol! I also have 4 more of those vines I got about a month ago. :D

PrettyInInk87

Heck yes, I love it! I need to go back and buy more stuff. I need to go get more soil since this soil i'm using for Darlas laying bin.

PrettyInInk87

I went to the one on Murphey Canyon Road right between the Walmart and Petsmart. They have the vines and soil outside... I don't remember what freeway it is.

pssh

Avid Member
Ours has this soil. I bought 8. :) All the shoppers were staring at my cart of soil.

PrettyInInk87

Ours has this soil. I bought 8. :) All the shoppers were staring at my cart of soil.
I bet! These bags are a REALLY good size. I can just picture you walking around with a cart full of soil, lol! I need to go back and get more. My Ficus doesn't need to be repoted yet but I did repot one of my Pothos, need to do the other.

laurie

Retired Moderator
Yes even my dollar store has those same vines & rocks. I bought a good supply of each. But my dollar store is 250 miles round trip.:(

PrettyInInk87

Yes even my dollar store has those same vines & rocks. I bought a good supply of each. But my dollar store is 250 miles round trip.:(
Woah! Don't know if it would be worth it with these gas prices getting ridiculously HIGH! I think i'm going to have to start stealing gas from neighbors cars now. Lol!

LOL I do also love the dollar store. The REAL dollar store where everything is only a buck. I hate the dollar generals where its a regular retail store with the word dollar in front of it.

Need to check out mine. But I found some great fake 6 foot Porthos vines in the local craft shop at a third the price of a pet store. About $6 each.

kaylie

When I found my hanging planters I wasn't even looking for cham stuff. I'll have to go back and see what else I can use, it would be awesome if they had organic soil. I have to grow my sulcata tortoise's food and also use the soil for his outside cage substrate so that would help!

PrettyInInk87

Oh yes, the place is packed with awesome stuff. I bought 40 watt house bulbs (4) for one dollar, the smooth rocks, organic soil, plastic planters, fake foliage, and they even sell small pothos for a dollar. Thos things will grow out quickly!:D

Midnighthwk

Need to check out mine. But I found some great fake 6 foot Porthos vines in the local craft shop at a third the price of a pet store. About $6 each.
i did the same thing yesterday. got 5x 6 foot vines for 6$ each and people kinda looked at me funny.
so much cheaper than petco or other store around. 18'' fake ivy 17.99
4 foot vine 16$

Top Bottom