Look What I Found...

Carol, If you train your eye what to look for, and start looking up, many times in palm trees, or if you ever go herping in south florida you'll start to see them a lot. They are very cool, although last time I saw one it was at night and I thought it was a cham! Very frustrating to have climbed all the way up that tree to see just a Knight Anole.

you are probably right about checking the palm trees. When he jumped off the cage he jumped straight into my tall Areca palm. Probably beenliving there all along!!

It always makes me smile whenever I find something like that, it is crazy the amount of invasives we have in Florida.

It always makes me smile whenever I find something like that, it is crazy the amount of invasives we have in Florida.

I know how about the iguanas? I was on 441 and the traffic was stopped and lo and behold there is a BIG a$$ iguana crossing the road!!

I remember yours Jann but she was alot smaller. How in the heck did you ever tame yours anyways? All the ones I have ever seen are very skiddish and one was opening its mouth at me when it got cornered. Did you raise yours from a baby?

Dulce's always been a sweetheart. I've had her since she was a baby and she now weighs from 65 to 70 grams.

This is what she looked like as a baby.

DulceFeb72010009.jpg

This is Dulce now. She be 3 years old in December. She free ranges in my house on a chameleon condo. :)

PadreDulceandSadie42912352.jpg

yeah that's a cuban knight anole. VERY cool reptile to own, i had 2 :) they're like green anoles on steroids haha

Back
Top Bottom