Look I hit the jackpot

ronstafari

Steve from jungle panther was nice enough to tuck this lil lady away for me. We're stoked to be adding this beauty to or collection. Haven't even begun to think of names so for now she's New New

Attachments

• new new.jpg
    new new.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 311
She definitely is interesting. I would love to see what kind of babies she could produce. I'm loving her greens.

Same here its gonna be hard to decide who to breed her with. I have a blue bar male but he's probaly gonna have a yellow background. my other male is half nosy be half ambilobe

iD say breed her to the ambi.. keep her pure :), gorgeous.. i agree, someone else said she looks like a pearl.. pearl or like an abalone shell for sure.. GORGEOUS GIRL!

iD say breed her to the ambi.. keep her pure :), gorgeous.. i agree, someone else said she looks like a pearl.. pearl or like an abalone shell for sure.. GORGEOUS GIRL!

Oh no i wouldn't breed her the my cross at all. Just stating what males i have. I'd definitely want to keep her pure. My daughter named her Iridessa after one of the fairies on the Tinkerbell movies. So it's gonna be Irie for short. I just dont who out there has a male with iridescent coloring like that or if she'll even keep her coloration like that. I'm just stoked that i have her

Back
Top Bottom