location. just about traffic

RePtAr11

just wondering if my young veiled chameleon can get use to my lil family of 3 being in the living room? i have a small apt. and not many options. he is off in the corner and all but can still see us walking around in the distance. i try and not let everyone get near him at once. he seems to be fine and does not run and hide all day. only when i open his cage is when he freaks out. pretty hard to get him out at times. can they bite? or do they just act big and bad lol?
well thanks.
K.C.

hmm i hope he does not try and bite me haha he opens his mouth sometimes but never really strikes. but he is young so i do not know. also should i try and get him out more? maybe that will help him relax maybe get confortable with me. i have read that they will reconize there owner after sometime, is this true also. maybe this is not ths place to ask this ? but maybe someeone will read.

hmm i hope he does not try and bite me haha he opens his mouth sometimes but never really strikes. but he is young so i do not know. also should i try and get him out more? maybe that will help him relax maybe get confortable with me. i have read that they will reconize there owner after sometime, is this true also. maybe this is not ths place to ask this ? but maybe someeone will read.

I do belive they reconize there owner after time. My panther acts totally different when it is just me than if other people are in the room. Mine will actually jump from his vine to my hand. (Someday I will video it).

Yes, you should try to handle him. But be careful you can stress them out. But they need to learn you are not a threat. Only do it a few times a week for short times at first.

Back
Top Bottom