Locale opinions

Reno3558

Got this guy a month or so back on a great deal as he said he doesn't have interest in Chameleons because he is a snake breeder and took him on a trade and said they told him he was ambilobe locale which I mainly agree with but he shows some colors sometimes to throw me off a little just curious if anyone has any different opinions!

Attachments

• IMG_20170813_024756.jpg
    IMG_20170813_024756.jpg
    177.8 KB · Views: 116
Looks like a bluebar ambilobe to me... Mine is a bb ambilobe and looked almost the same when he was little.
Tho some locales can be hard to tell apart and then again what does it matter? they are all awesome!

Looks like a bluebar ambilobe to me... Mine is a bb ambilobe and looked almost the same when he was little.
Tho some locales can be hard to tell apart and then again what does it matter? they are all awesome!
Lol so very true. He's been starting to flash me some purple bars lately and getting a good bit of red too. I'm loving it

Some of my younger Ambilobe males 3-5 months old will show purplish barring. That goes away once they mature a bit more and they go either red or blue or a mix. I would say it's a safe bet that he's Ambilobe.

Back
Top Bottom