Locale? I Suspect it's a...

This fascinates me because chameleons obviously change their pigmentation depending on mood and environment, but do most chameleons have a "base" color that they hit when they're "neutral" or something?

I'm assuming they'll always have the pattern and the colors within the pattern change from moment to moment, but this blue and orange, that's Mr. Heisenberg's sort of "default," right?

Thanks again guys!

Travis & Mr. Heisenburg

Yes! Each Chameleon will have a default. It may be solid blue, for example - depending on mood he'll lighten or darken but he won't suddenly become purple and orange. Your guy is always going to be red and blue, but he may go all the way to black, or fire up orange and pale blue, but he won't suddenly go green and pink. Each animal has a default and a natural range.

it's amagazin =) !!!!:)
i think this is ibridation with ambilobe/nosy be blu

really nosy be must be similar at this

madagascar2007093by8.jpg

but there is other nosy be that peaple think could be an ulterior ibridations for real nosy be and nosy faly ,or could be a results of selection and riprodaction of chamaleons that had more blu...
this is image of nosy be blu selection

nosybe091nq8.jpg

and the last it's ambilobe :

ambilobe0131gw3.jpg

you can see that your new friends could be a ibridations about this last ambilobe's image / and nosy be blu , from second image... =)
control idratations it's a little dehydrated

I would say Ambilobe/nosy be, ive seen that cross look very similar to urs. You never really know, Nice looking Guy though.:D

Back
Top Bottom