Local screameleons panthers in pet store

Preekoo

I didnt get to see a picture of the sire. Im pretty sure the lady is getten tired of me comen in there all the time lol, so I didnt ask. But they came in on Monday and they're from screameleons. Idk what locale they are either : / But im for sure getting one in a couple months! Im gona keep an eye on them and make sure I choose the most fit one. She said Shes gona start them out at $180 :D

Attachments

• 20120731_124256-1.jpg
    20120731_124256-1.jpg
    166.2 KB · Views: 275
Ask if those came from dennis.. :)

Im pretty sure she said they did actually. I recall her mentioning a Dennis. And a guy that use to sell them veileds all the time that lived near our city, and then he moved to cali and is worken with screameleons now.

Dennis doesnt live in cali, he lives in owensboro and he did use to breed veileds... :p Real nice guy.

Btw - if those are from the same clutch i looked at a month ago. I think those are all female.

Well im a little foggy on remembering the whole conversation, it was a week ago or so. I think she said NOW they get veileds from a guy in cali, although i know by "a guy" she means a corporate company pushing veiled's out the ass : /

I hope they aren't all female >.< She said they came from a supposedly really good line of chameleon's. I shoulda done more research while i was in there. But I was in a hurry after buying some crickets. So big of a hurry that after I left and went to walmart, I didnt even notice I left the crickets sitting in the freaken sun in my car. Came back to my car with a terrible smell and a wasted 60 crickets.

They do come from a really good line of chameleons. Would make a great female to go with a male you may get ;)

I couldnt breed cham's. I'm in high school lol. I dont have time to be THAT devoted. I look forward to being more devoted once I graduate and get a place of my own. But until then I'm having to limit my self to the whip crack of my mother lol.

I couldnt breed cham's. I'm in high school lol. I dont have time to be THAT devoted. I look forward to being more devoted once I graduate and get a place of my own. But until then I'm having to limit my self to the whip crack of my mother lol.

May want to wait till after COLLEGE then do the breeding, it can be costly and you need all the education you can get so you can make the $$$ to pay for all the feeders. lol j/k

Yah I wouldnt wana start breeding till I got a good life setup, still not to sure what I'm wanting to do. Either Psych department or go into reptiles :p

I got 2 of my chams from Dennis at a reptile show in shepherdsville, I haven't heard from him in forever, does he still breed and why isn't he on the forums lol

Back
Top Bottom