lllreptiles crickets?

tv321406

has anybody ordered crickets from them? i am thinking about it because the only place to buy them around here is petsmart and they're expensive. does anybody have any opinions? thanks!

I used to, but it allways seemed like they were a little short. I use premiumcrickets.com they seem to have a very high count.

has anybody ordered crickets from them? i am thinking about it because the only place to buy them around here is petsmart and they're expensive. does anybody have any opinions? thanks!

Ive had all sorts of problems with there crix in the past with other /bugs/flies/SPIDERS! being mixed in with my orders..Ive never been shorted, I've even been "hooked up" a few times threw them but remember.. they are a middle man , not actual breeders.. so I'm sure they get crix from whoever the lowest bidder is .. therefore you may sacrifice for a little quality..imo..i now go with americancricketranch.com

I used to get crickets from them and had a lot of bad luck.... The crickets come from the east coast somewhere.... My issues were wrong quantity or not shipped in time or wrong size. Say you buy next day shipping today.... The order is placed tomorrow and then shipped and shows up Wednesday... Not really next day order...

I have had all these problems on occasion. More often I get just what I ordered. My main point of posting here was to say that by ordering LLL its alot cheaper then going to petsmart. I used to just reach in and start pulling out the eggcrates to dump into the bin, but now I ALWAYS carefully dump out the crickets to avoid a huge white spider I used to see. I dont think I ran into any this year. Maybe they are getting them from someplace new. They also come in a brown box and not a white one.

thanks for the info! i think im going to go ahead and try premiumcrickets.com and see how it works out

I also am very fond of Premium Crickets. Mike has been excellent to work with and the quantity always exceeds (in my estimation) what was ordered. He has my business!

Allen

Back
Top Bottom