lllReptile

Never bought chams from them, but I have had a good experience when it comes to other supplies and animals.

Ok! Ill keep looking thank you!

I’ve bought from them before and not had issues. I might have been lucky. The thing is that they buy animals at whole sale prices. For example, someone who got rid of a bunch of babies having not known how to take care of them might have sold them to LLL. Also, someone might not have known what kind of chams they sold to LLL so you might not get what you want if you buy them young. Not bashing on LLL.

This doesn’t mean they’re a bad batch of chams that was sold, but you never know how they were taken care of by the person beforehand. You also don’t know the lineage and issues that can be attributed in those regards. Just my opinion.

I would suggest buying from a breeder where you know exactly what you’re getting and have a reliable person as a source of information and who you can get help from. Plus it helps those people really dedicated to the hobby keep doing what they love.

I’ve bought from them before and not had issues. I might have been lucky. The thing is that they buy animals at whole sale prices. For example, someone who got rid of a bunch of babies having not known how to take care of them might have sold them to LLL. Also, someone might not have known what kind of chams they sold to LLL so you might not get what you want if you buy them young. Not bashing on LLL.

This doesn’t mean they’re a bad batch of chams that was sold, but you never know how they were taken care of by the person beforehand. You also don’t know the lineage and issues that can be attributed in those regards. Just my opinion.

I would suggest buying from a breeder where you know exactly what you’re getting and have a reliable person as a source of information and who you can get help from. Plus it helps those people really dedicated to the hobby keep doing what they love.
Ok thank you so much! Any suggestions on good breeders I have been trying to find some?

Back
Top Bottom