lllReptile

@Ramrod I PM'd her some breeder suggestions including our site sponsors. If anyone is interested I can post it here. I don't want to start a debate over who's the best lol

Just brought a baby home today from Kammerflage...so far very pleased. Contact has been great. Shipped and packed well. He seems healthy. Ate very soon after getting him home and explored all over his enclosure while I was messing around in there getting the finished touches set up.

I did not have the best experience with LLL, this is not really their fault, as they are a flipper. They got a bad batch, and I just so happened to get one from it.

He was on a steep sale, which may or may not, have been reflective of the issue. All I can say is go in eyes wide open, and if it seems to good, like a 120 dollar panther, think twice. From anyone, not just LLL.

Hi, so I am looking to buy a panther chameleon from lllreptile and I was wondering if anyone has bought from them and if they are a good place to buy from? Thank You!!
Hi, so I am looking to buy a panther chameleon from lllreptile and I was wondering if anyone has bought from them and if they are a good place to buy from? Thank You!!
Try heatherangevine on forum. She is advertising some for sale

I love LLL Reptile for their products and shipping speed of those products. However I have heard quite a few complaints from their animal sales. They're not breeders. I guess if I could categorize LLL it would be a pet store with premium reptile supplies that doesn't take the best of care of their animals. Similar to a Petco or Petsmart but localized in reptile supplies.

I love LLL Reptile for their products and shipping speed of those products. However I have heard quite a few complaints from their animal sales. They're not breeders. I guess if I could categorize LLL it would be a pet store with premium reptile supplies that doesn't take the best of care of their animals. Similar to a Petco or Petsmart but localized in reptile supplies.

Good way if putting it

I been making a lot of research, and tbh I found ChameleonParadise (Sponsor in this forum)
to be the less Pricey and they have some beautiful bloodines?

Just brought a baby home today from Kammerflage...so far very pleased. Contact has been great. Shipped and packed well. He seems healthy. Ate very soon after getting him home and explored all over his enclosure while I was messing around in there getting the finished touches set up.
Who is the sire of your baby?

Kind of, not really.

Petco and Petsmart, buy their animals from large breeder businesses. The "Puppy Mills" of reptiles.

LLL buys theirs from anywhere. Like a small pet store would. They make deals with locals, if you have too many clutches of 1 month old panthers they will buy them, all of them.

So the animals quality depends on who bred it, was it Joe from HQChameleons.com who had too many clutches, or was it Jimmy Noob, who bred a 5 month old female that had MBD and no UVB or dust.

Flippers, are a gamble.

They buy and sell large amounts of animals, I'm not attacking them, but I would rather go with a chameleon specific breeder. Likely to get a much more beautiful and healthy animal.

Agreed. Better to know the breeder and be able to have a fall back for questions. Hard to get that from a big import company. Nothing against them what so ever.

Back
Top Bottom