LLL Reptile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Action Jackson

Chameleon Enthusiast
I just wanted to give a shout out to LLL Reptile. I recently bought some Chameleons from them and had some issues with one of them. John the manager at the Oceanside store was very helpfull in resolving the issue to my complete satisfaction.

Their store is an hour from my house and every time I have been there the employees have been very cool, friendly,honest and helpful. I've bought quite a bit of stuff from them at shows, their store and online and will continue to do so because I like the way they do business.

Thanks guys.

Your mileage may vary.

Ha! That was you in there! I was there too and heard you say you had parson's but I tend to disbelieve people when I hear that, usually. Sorry I didn't recognize you or I'd have said hi!

I would have liked to meet you. I'm always looking for new info to better the care of my animals.

Ha! That was you in there! I was there too and heard you say you had parson's but I tend to disbelieve people when I hear that, usually. Sorry I didn't recognize you or I'd have said hi!

First of all - thanks for the "shout out". Glad Joe was able to help you out! We always do our best to make sure everyone is happy! On that note - Jon, if you specifically have/had an issue - feel free to PM me directly with it. Our managers and employees are usually on top of things, but if you had an issue, maybe you can elaborate (not on the board - that is not what this website is for). Shoot me a PM - happy to discuss it, and if I can help, I certainly will.

As for your Parsons - that was one of the first chameleons I sold. To show how long I have been doing this, I sold them for $150 each (and I am only in my 30's. LOL). Been 15 years now. That is crazy

Thanks again!

Scott
LLLReptile & Supply
www.LLLReptile.com

I have ordered items from you guys too. I live in Ohio and had a enclosure shipped. I was very happy with the experience, and will likely use your store again soon;)

First of all - thanks for the "shout out". Glad Joe was able to help you out! We always do our best to make sure everyone is happy! On that note - Jon, if you specifically have/had an issue - feel free to PM me directly with it. Our managers and employees are usually on top of things, but if you had an issue, maybe you can elaborate (not on the board - that is not what this website is for). Shoot me a PM - happy to discuss it, and if I can help, I certainly will.

As for your Parsons - that was one of the first chameleons I sold. To show how long I have been doing this, I sold them for $150 each (and I am only in my 30's. LOL). Been 15 years now. That is crazy

Thanks again!

Scott
LLLReptile & Supply
www.LLLReptile.com

LLL Rocks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom