Lll reptile nosy be your pictures.

Quit calling Boo a freak. LOL His wife's the freak. She's downright nasty. But oh so cute...

View attachment 72709
This is Pinky. SHe's a Female Nosy Be, she's cute as a button, and will bite the snot out of you if you dare to even look at her... LOL

LOL! I have a lil girl that is the SAME way!!! Ha, Cute but vicious:eek:

I was lucky and got a male from them :) I know it doesnt give a choice on the website and after I ordered I started to freak out. I ordered a blue bar ambilobe online from their site Sept 2012.

My next one will come from a breeder (just not sure which).

Sorry you got a male from them when it was sold as a female.

Triple L chameleons are so cheap because they are almost exclusively female, if not 100%.
In fact, i have never seen any male panthers for sale from them.

They sold me my blue bar ambilobe girl "Nexxus" as a male..
Of course i fell in love with her, but it was a bit heart breaking to see her grow and have the colors never come in...:(
She was sold to me at 4months of age & very obviously a female to the folks on this forum. But the employees at LLL guaranteed me when she was bought to be male, then went back on the guarantee a few days later once I posted pictures here and found out otherwise. Kinda crappy.. but i like said, all for the best bc she is a sweetheart - laying her first (although infertile) clutch any day now.

I have since bought a male named "Enoch" from Sang @ Komeleons.com who is a sponsor of the forums & produces some really exceptionally LARGE colorful critters.

My recommendation is to stay away from buying panther chameleons from LLL if you are looking for a male or especially brilliant color/solid blood lines. They are great for supplies though & i go to their store here in San Diego on a weekly basis.

I would spend a little more money & time if need be to get what you really want!:cool:

Quit calling Boo a freak. LOL His wife's the freak. She's downright nasty. But oh so cute...

View attachment 72709
This is Pinky. SHe's a Female Nosy Be, she's cute as a button, and will bite the snot out of you if you dare to even look at her... LOL

The look Pinky has says I AM NOT ABOUT TO LET YOU TOUCH ME!!! IN FACT I DARE YOU TO TRY!!! LOL :D

agree

I am sure it is possible to get a male panther from LLL and the new location in Oceanside has plenty of choices. I did get one from them, hoping it's a male, but I did not know much about them at that time, so he ended up being she (store clerk didnt know much as well it seem, even when I told I would like to get a male)... After long research I can kind of tell which is male or female while they are young.
Anyhow, I do agree with this poster to avoid buying live panthers from LLL because I got mine with eye infection. And I checked the ones they had in Oceanside recently, they were showing some eye problems as well (not all, some). Be careful when you buy, look for any type of problems when you get it... Mine kept one of her eyes shut while basking, which I thought was minor irritation, but no misting or showers helped... more you wait - bigger problem it becomes and longer it takes to heal.
LLL reptile has only 24 hour return policy for live animals so if you get unhealthy animal... you are stuck.
LLL is great for supplies, the prices are great and plenty of choices.
Do not buy live animal from them if it is your first one.

Triple L chameleons are so cheap because they are almost exclusively female, if not 100%.
In fact, i have never seen any male panthers for sale from them.

They sold me my blue bar ambilobe girl "Nexxus" as a male..
Of course i fell in love with her, but it was a bit heart breaking to see her grow and have the colors never come in...:(
She was sold to me at 4months of age & very obviously a female to the folks on this forum. But the employees at LLL guaranteed me when she was bought to be male, then went back on the guarantee a few days later once I posted pictures here and found out otherwise. Kinda crappy.. but i like said, all for the best bc she is a sweetheart - laying her first (although infertile) clutch any day now.

I have since bought a male named "Enoch" from Sang @ Komeleons.com who is a sponsor of the forums & produces some really exceptionally LARGE colorful critters.

My recommendation is to stay away from buying panther chameleons from LLL if you are looking for a male or especially brilliant color/solid blood lines. They are great for supplies though & i go to their store here in San Diego on a weekly basis.

I would spend a little more money & time if need be to get what you really want!:cool:

Well i spoke with Bruce he's all out of nosy bes I was really leaning towards him after what everyone has said. After finding that out I sent an email to maggiosreptiles reptiles so well see if they have any in stock

Maggiosreptiles is out also so basically my only option at this point is kammers guess ima have to suck it up and buck up. Really wanted to work with Bruce tho

For nosy be... Kammers all the way. IMO nosy be local is the easiest to sex at a young age. Ambilobe and other locals can be difficult before the age of 3 months.

Remember... You get what you pay for!

Back
Top Bottom