Little Dripper?

haleybobl

Does lllreptile not carry the little dripper? I noticed they have others, but not the one I was looking for.

Does lllreptile not carry the little dripper? I noticed they have others, but not the one I was looking for.

Not sure but I'm getting sick of my 2 little drippers. they either drip way too fast or drip perfect for 3-5 drips and then stop. And I notice one started growing green stuff in it. So I removed them all together and just MIST MIST MIST

Just poke a hole in a cup... Save your money for better things. Bigger the hole the more it will drip. If you mess up a few times you are only out a few cents the cost of the plastic cup.

Just poke a hole in a cup... Save your money for better things. Bigger the hole the more it will drip. If you mess up a few times you are only out a few cents the cost of the plastic cup.
The only reason I like the dripper, is because it is square and I can sit it on the corner of the cage. Seems more sturdy.

The dripper is a waste of money the one I had did not work. Make your own, use a cup with a small hole in it or if you want it more fancy looking do a search in the enclosures and supplies section for-DiY Drippers for less than $1ea!

Not sure but I'm getting sick of my 2 little drippers. they either drip way too fast or drip perfect for 3-5 drips and then stop. And I notice one started growing green stuff in it. So I removed them all together and just MIST MIST MIST

i bought a little dripper - its dripped for a while, then stopped!!!! tryed proping it up & it dripped agian for a bit, then stopped - i think it has a mind of its own?????????????? :confused:

i bought a little dripper - its dripped for a while, then stopped!!!! tryed proping it up & it dripped agian for a bit, then stopped - i think it has a mind of its own?????????????? :confused:

Yep! I'm just going to get a mistking

LLL does have Little Drippers, but Little Drippers aren't great. Go to your grocery store and get plastic deli cups. Poke some holes in the bottom with a thumbtack. Fill with warm water and Presto!- instant tropical rain.

I use a large styrofoam cup and just poke a super small hole on the bottom then push on it from the other side so it's smaller.

The only reason I like the dripper, is because it is square and I can sit it on the corner of the cage. Seems more sturdy.

The plastic cup is a great idea and works better than the little dripper. I have one but dont really use it (I hang it up outside in summer when the chams get to free range in the tree and it just keeps the leaves wet).

If the plastic cup idea is not sturdy enough then go to the supermarket and get a small or medium plastic square container (the ones you use to store left overs in the fridge). They are a bit bigger and heavier than the cups and are square. You may just have to experiment with the holes but they normally come in packs of 3 or 5 :)

Back
Top Bottom