Automatic dripper?

kirbybirby

hi all! looking for either a pre-made or parts for DIY automatic dripper. I hate the Little Dripper/manual DIY ones. I really need an automatic one. I found a post from a few years ago where someone made a DIY auto dripper but sadly the links to the parts no longer work so I have no idea what to get. please help!

hi all! looking for either a pre-made or parts for DIY automatic dripper. I hate the Little Dripper/manual DIY ones. I really need an automatic one. I found a post from a few years ago where someone made a DIY auto dripper but sadly the links to the parts no longer work so I have no idea what to get. please help!
I just use a smart power strip thing and a regular reptile dripper with a small pump and dripper attachment.

that looks like a nice setup for a manual dripper but I'm looking for something automatic that can be turned on and off with something like a wifi plug. aka something with an electric pump
Gotcha! I wanna say I saw someone rig theirs to run with their fogger or misting system…let me see if I can find that thread.

Gotcha! I wanna say I saw someone rig theirs to run with their fogger or misting system…let me see if I can find that thread.
that would be cool. I have a mistking so that'd be nice if I could hook it up to that. but I've heard if you put a dripper type nozzle on then it doesn't work right for any other nozzles

that would be cool. I have a mistking so that'd be nice if I could hook it up to that. but I've heard if you put a dripper type nozzle on then it doesn't work right for any other nozzles
I can’t seem to find it. It’s possible I’m remembering wrong because it’s been a bit. I’ll try looking again tomorrow and if I find it, I’ll post it.

Back
Top Bottom