little bummed but excited too!!

lilwish

I think I have two little girls instead of one of each! I wanted a boy but story of my life i guess! :) does anyone think there is a personality difference in the male and females Chameleons?

I really want a male still I will have one!

on another note I am so excited for my babies new cages to get here weds!! I cant wait to set them all up and watch them explore!!! I'm happy that I found this site that allows me to share in my excitement because everyone else thinks I'm crazy about getting excited over new cages for my animals!!

Congratulations an your new chameleons! Post some pictures of the base of the tail and we'll help you sex them.

As far as personality differences, all of my boys have been lazy, pudgy, loveable sucks and the girls have been aggressive, fussy, pissy terrors. The exception was that girls of montane species were all as nice as the boys though a bit shy as all montanes kind of are (other than Jacksons. Jacksons are awesome.)

In summary, veileds are jerks, panther boys are tubby, begging puppies, and as usual, girls are trouble and best to avoid unless you are trying to breed (giggity giggity).

i just had that problem just this week. -_- but the females are both great, both totally different personalities.

I do have pictures on the one up and I was told it looked like a female! I will try to get some good ones of the other one. The one i was told is a female is very NOT liking me!! the Other is smaller and likes me she actually comes to me when i put my hand in there.

I also have them all set up in their new cages I will post pictures of them tomorrow! :)

Now I just gotta figure out names for them!!

Back
Top Bottom