Lime Green Sambava!

carol5208

Chameleon Enthusiast
Just posted this on another thread and was really admiring the lime green he was showing so decided to give it its own thread.
P1030355.jpg

Romeo is always stunning ! He is amazing and always shows beautiful coloring. You got one good lookin sambava :)

Wow, He's really awesome! What colors does he look when he sleeps? My "reaper" is so colorful but changes into a totally different Chameleon when he sleeps

Wow, He's really awesome! What colors does he look when he sleeps? My "reaper" is so colorful but changes into a totally different Chameleon when he sleeps

he is absolutely gorgeous when he sleeps. Bright yellows and oranges! I wish he would show those colors more when he is awake!!! You see my avatar? That is his tail while he is sleeping.

Every time I see Romeo, I want to get myself a Sambava.. but I'm trying very, very hard to be good and wait to see what Sela's eggs bring. He sure is a handsome fella, Carol! :)

I noticed there's a light string on the rope he's using. Do you turn these lights on when he's on there? Have they posed any problems for you?

Back
Top Bottom