Limbo Update :D

Biolizard

Hello again forum! I have a few updated pictures of my little Limbo. (Spawn of Lucifer Jr.)
He is about 3 and a half months old and I let him climb on his new orchid today. He seemed very relaxed and confident on the plant, and hung out for about 5 minutes before growing bored and climbing up my shirt. :p I love this little guy. And I love the new colors he's showing me! He's got some major teal going on on top of his head, and his oranges and reds are getting more intense.

He has also graduated on to the big-boy crickets. He is healthy and happy. :)
Thanks again to Lance!

Peeking around. (o )__( o)
20120218_164031.jpg

And him showing off a little. :)
20120218_163905.jpg

Thanks for looking! :D

Thanks you guys! I'll relay the message to him. :p
He's sort of abandoning his greens for oranges and reds. Is this common?

Sorry it's off topic but are orchids ok to put in with any Cham coz have always wanted to put one in my cage for a bit of colour?

Sorry again for being off topic
Cheers aaron

Yes they are safe. But there are dozens of kind of orchids.. I think all of them are okay for chams! Just as long as it's cleared of any pesticides. :)
-edit- Oh, and thank you so much. :p What kind of cham do you have?

Just a male vielid, Have only been keeping him a year, so just gettin started,

WILL be getting more though, great pet with great return wish had got him Years ago,

Az

Omg!!!!!!1

These pics are making me get anxiety attacks for having to wait for my baby boy from "Blue Claze" (Kammers)! I cant wait I love the subtle pastels in your little guy hes gonna be awesome!

Wow.. He looks greatt!! I am going insane trying to make some room to pick up a sister of your guy for my male Ambliobe. I love the Lucifer Jr bloodline and your little guy is a perfect example of why.

Back
Top Bottom