Lil Squirt is staying up late this evening

Kris Chams

Chameleon Enthusiast
He just doesn't want to go to sleep yet, he wants to look out of the window. I can tell that he is getting sleepy :) I love this little guy so much :love:

Attachments

• 6.7 Sleepy eyes.jpg
    6.7 Sleepy eyes.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 143
  • 6.7 Watching me.jpg
    6.7 Watching me.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 161
  • 6.7 Sleepy eyes.2.jpg
    6.7 Sleepy eyes.2.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 157
Mine too! He's going thru his first full head to toe shed (plus has been acting as a morose teenager) my word!! The contortions.....he also got an extended shower misting after extra sunshine today lol. He must know a package from Josh's frogs came just for him lol.

Mine too! He's going thru his first full head to toe shed (plus has been acting as a morose teenager) my word!! The contortions.....he also got an extended shower misting after extra sunshine today lol. He must know a package from Josh's frogs came just for him lol.
Ha ha ha ha...they love acting like little teenagers, don't they? LOL yes those contortions...stretching and trying to loosen up that shedding skin. Josh's frogs is an awesome place to get feeders. Their feeders are always healthy and they seem to live longer than other places. I bet he loves eating his yummies from Josh's Frogs :D

Ha ha ha ha...they love acting like little teenagers, don't they? LOL yes those contortions...stretching and trying to loosen up that shedding skin. Josh's frogs is an awesome place to get feeders. Their feeders are always healthy and they seem to live longer than other places. I bet he loves eating his yummies from Josh's Frogs :D

My word, I even think it's contagious as my pint sized dictator human and adult sized toddler seem to have caught the same bug suddenly!! Lol

Back
Top Bottom