Lil Pickles loves Spring Time

Kris Chams

Chameleon Enthusiast
Pickles is a rescue & he has severe MBD and is the sweetest little guy. I am determined to help him walk & climb again!! I love this little guy so much, he stole my heart the minute I saw him and will do whatever I can to help him recover.

Attachments

• Pickles...jpg
    Pickles...jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 120
Hey! This is Pickles from the Pickles_and_lil_squirt IG account right? How did you come by Pickles? It seemed like you had rescued him from another IG user. I hope Pickles thrives in your care and gets healthy.
Hi :)
I found my Pickles on Instagram. I was sending phoenix worms & money for food for him and also offered to pay for Pickles vetcare. He decided to send Pickles to me and I'm so glad he did. I have made it my mission to make sure this baby recovers & walks & climbs again. He is the sweetest little guy & I love him so much. I hope the liquid calcium and the love & care I give him will help him recover from this debilitating disease. He will never get this again if I can help it!! (y)

I love responsible keepers! :)

Thank you so much!! :)I just don't understand people that are not responsible with these little guys. They really need to understand that they are advanced care pets. The require special care all of the time. I treat both of my chameleons like they are like a 2 year old...lol. They need special care each and every day and it is time consuming, but so worth it :)

Hi :)
I found my Pickles on Instagram. I was sending phoenix worms & money for food for him and also offered to pay for Pickles vetcare. He decided to send Pickles to me and I'm so glad he did. I have made it my mission to make sure this baby recovers & walks & climbs again. He is the sweetest little guy & I love him so much. I hope the liquid calcium and the love & care I give him will help him recover from this debilitating disease. He will never get this again if I can help it!! (y)

That's so awesome! I need to make an IG account for my husband's lil fella. They have so much character you just want to share it with the world! And I'm sure Pickles will do great in your care. Looking forward to seeing him get happy, healthy, and living his life to the fullest.

Back
Top Bottom