Lightyourreptiles.com

Brodybreaux25

Chameleon Enthusiast
Building a viv for a customer and she asked me a question that I thought I knew the answer to but realized I was just repeating what I had heard others say in the past... I’m getting the lights from Lightyourreptiles.com. Question is if I install a fixture with two 6% UVB T5s is that equal to installing a single 12% or is it still 6% just spread over a larger area? Or will this create an overlap zone wher the UVB is double strength?

Thanks, I ordered the biggest one they had. It was the 48” Quad T5. She wants to put in plants that require a lot of light to thrive, like hibiscus. Is this enough or should I put some supplemental lighting as well? Jungle Dawn?

Light your reptiles will set you up with 3 other bulbs that are more suited for plant growth. Personally I would purchase some good LED’s as well, they really provide a ton of light for the plants.

Light your reptiles will set you up with 3 other bulbs that are more suited for plant growth. Personally I would purchase some good LED’s as well, they really provide a ton of light for the plants.
Recommend some leds? I can just put some hydroponic T5s in the other fixture...

Back
Top Bottom