Lighting question

I live in the most northerly part of scotland the closed city to me is 3 hours but it’s a very small city and doesn’t have shops that sell them. Then the next city is 7/8 hours away so won’t get a chance to go have a proper look :wideyed:. But if I had the chance I would! Would be nice to see the differences in them. @goose503 I’m just exploring my options, Also reason I want to go for that size is because I plan on moving house next year so would like to get the larger one just before I move house and have it all set up In my new house for my Cham to get moved straight in to :)

It’s also nice to know everyone’s opinions as I am new to all this!, Iv had loads different people tell me different things I’m over loaded with what to do and get haha. So please share your thoughts :D

If you’re 3 hours from town, how far are you from an exotic veterinarian? Something to think about. I’d hate not having access to someone that could heal a sick chameleon.

The reptisun reflector isn't as bad as I remember it being but could still use a little more polishing. Here are a few comparison pics.

The sunblaster hydroponic fixture I linked you to on top of the reptisun.
20180910_191952.jpg
Reptisun on top of a dual tube fluval fixture. If you look close on the right side you can see a tiny bit of the reflector from the fluval and part of the fluval housing compared to the reptisun.
20180910_191837.jpg

Far left is part of the fluval, center is the sun blaster and right is the reptisun.
20180910_191925.jpg

Back
Top Bottom