Lets see your other lizards!

kingspade18

Established Member
Heres my other lizards, far as i know they are all males. Anyway here they are.

THIS IS TANG (almost 12")
2012-03-04_15-49-22_838.jpg

THIS IS IRON MAN
2012-04-09_17-17-09_607.jpg

THIS IS TAZ (hes a lil meanie and only about 3")
2012-04-09_17-19-16_161.jpg

Here's Dulce, my beautiful and sweet Cuban Knight Anole. She free ranges on her condo next to my desk.

Dulce2yearsElly14months121811018.jpg

Dulce2yearsElly14months121811045.jpg

DulcescondoIslandHouseSofa008.jpg

Here's Gizmo, my leopard gecko. She's a little cutie and very friendly.

SadieOrlandoRepticon12112021.jpg

SadieOrlandoRepticon12112006.jpg

Those are some awesome close ups Clark!! What type of camera do you use?

Thanks! I am using an older Rebel that I really need to upgrade and a 100mm macro lens. Also for these since I wasn't using a light box I used a Ring flash which is what you are seeing in all the geckos eyes:rolleyes: If I was a real photographer I would take out those rings in the eyes before I posted them...but these are all just raw images with no post processing:eek:

Thanks! I am using an older Rebel that I really need to upgrade and a 100mm macro lens. Also for these since I wasn't using a light box I used a Ring flash which is what you are seeing in all the geckos eyes:rolleyes: If I was a real photographer I would take out those rings in the eyes before I posted them...but these are all just raw images with no post processing:eek:

We have a rebel xsi but its on the fritz for some reason, those macro lenses sure do a great job! i was looking into them when i had my reef tank a while back but never got one.

There is lack of iguanas in this thread:

full

full

Franklynn is 18 years old. When we first got her she bobbed her head at her reflection so we thought for sure she was a boy. Well...then she got egg-bound. Oops! We had to girlie up her name a little. :) She's still a pistol and has all her spines, toes and tail!

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is my Tokay gecko. He is very mean!!!!:eek:

7077589977_c678dc4540_b.jpg

6931509382_6845e2bc75_b.jpg

You are brave lol that is the first reptile I ever owned that drew blood on my arm :eek: but then I have a buddy that has one that is super chill:) we are taming out first black and white tegu hatchling right now :eek: he dosent seem to want to have it lol. But anyway nice looking gecko you got there:)

Back
Top Bottom