lets put our setup enclosures

Here is mine. It is a 24x24x48 LLL that I hung in the corner which worker out really cool, now I just have to get some drainage for it :D.

IMG_1588 copy.JPG

I've got a video I took of mine back in August. Ichabod has developed much nicer colours since then. I'm actually planning on moving him down to a metal screen 4'x2'x2' cage so I can install a drip system with drainage and get him nice lights (MegaRay) suspended above.

Panther Setup

Nice setup Meganm85....is that Ficus elastica (rubber plant) good for the chameleons? Aint it toxic? Just asking cause i have a huge one of those plants and wanted to put them to hang out there.

It is not recommended and has been known to be toxic. I wouldnt use it.

Here are Cabo's and Rocko's set ups.

Attachments

• Bottom of Cabo's cage.JPG
    Bottom of Cabo's cage.JPG
    46.5 KB · Views: 195
  • DSC00641.JPG
    DSC00641.JPG
    47.7 KB · Views: 174
  • Rocko's Set up.JPG
    Rocko's Set up.JPG
    30.9 KB · Views: 242
  • Bottom of Cage.JPG
    Bottom of Cage.JPG
    38.1 KB · Views: 159
  • DSC00645.JPG
    DSC00645.JPG
    27.4 KB · Views: 205
Don't feel like linking pics lol ....to lazy... click on my user name....then go down to the photo album that says yoggs set up ....or yoggs enclosure. Its changed a a lot ....but you get the idea....cage is lllreptile .

Nice setup Meganm85....is that Ficus elastica (rubber plant) good for the chameleons? Aint it toxic? Just asking cause i have a huge one of those plants and wanted to put them to hang out there.

thank you...i dont really know if its ok or not...i went onto fl chams safe plant list and it was on the list ....i dont have any problems with it...but i do plan of getting rid of it and getting a fig ficus tree....plus i dont want to take the chance...(i have to wait to get one cause the stores around here dont have them yet)...my rubber plant is dying anyways.....there was a thread about them before about ppl keeping them and no one seemed to have a problem with them.....anyways thanks...we are in the process of making a bigger enclosure for our new guy so i will be sure to post pics of that one:D

thank you...i dont really know if its ok or not...i went onto fl chams safe plant list and it was on the list ....i dont have any problems with it...but i do plan of getting rid of it and getting a fig ficus tree....plus i dont want to take the chance...(i have to wait to get one cause the stores around here dont have them yet)...my rubber plant is dying anyways.....there was a thread about them before about ppl keeping them and no one seemed to have a problem with them.....anyways thanks...we are in the process of making a bigger enclosure for our new guy so i will be sure to post pics of that one:D

Schefflera arboricola (Umbrella Tree) is much better. You can get them at home depot or walmart for pretty cheap. Benjamina ficus lose their leaves and make a mess. IMHO

PS. I see you already have one now :)

Back
Top Bottom