lets get to know one another????

Hoj

Friendly Grasshopper
sure this thread has been done befor but what the hell......

so what do you do for a living????

whats your Fav, thing todo? ( excluding chams )

i myself am a custom audio/video tech, car & home & love to go out on my boat fishing any chance i get.:D:D

how bout the rest???????

hello Hoj from Orangeville, Im Mike from Stratford, Ive been through Orangeville numerous times and love the tree trunk carvings. I'm a licensed plumber and am currently building a hospital. I have a wonderful fiance and a beautiful 6 month old baby girl (babies are the ultimate pet haha jk)

hello Hoj from Orangeville, Im Mike from Stratford, Ive been through Orangeville numerous times and love the tree trunk carvings. I'm a licensed plumber and am currently building a hospital. I have a wonderful fiance and a beautiful 6 month old baby girl (babies are the ultimate pet haha jk)

haha i belive it botha!! babys r no joke!!!! the trees are pretty kool.... theres a big fest, it Stratford isnt there? i know ive drove through that way before.
best wishes to you and your fam

haha i belive it botha!! babys r no joke!!!! the trees are pretty kool.... theres a big fest, it Stratford isnt there? i know ive drove through that way before.
best wishes to you and your fam

ya the festival theater along with a few other theaters are in Stratford and other than that there isn't really a whole lot that would bring you here lol.

ya the festival theater along with a few other theaters are in Stratford and other than that there isn't really a whole lot that would bring you here lol.

I went to a rave in Orangville :eek: few years ago.. Long drive used to frequent toronto jungle parties often. Miss those days

Oh yea Im commercial Roofer out of Cleveland spend most of the time doing graphic design, promoting and organizing music events when possible. While Slaving to my reptiles, gf and 4month yr old boy.

I am manager of a sales team in the industrial sector, i live in montreal (party capital of north america :) ) my first language is french, so that is why I write differently.

Besides my cham, I party with friends, and pratice amateur boxing, and of course, some playstation 3 time is also on the menu.

UFC is the greatest sport of all time and George st-pierre is tha man! I also love to detail my lancer :-D

I am really a 25 year old kid!

I went to a rave in Orangville :eek: few years ago.. Long drive used to frequent toronto jungle parties often. Miss those days

Oh yea Im commercial Roofer out of Cleveland spend most of the time doing graphic design, promoting and organizing music events when possible. While Slaving to my reptiles, gf and 4month yr old boy.
ya those were the days, I used to rock the 'parties' quite frequently, Its good that I eventually got out of the scene cause I have some old buddies that didnt and they are a mess, fun times for sure. That is a long drive to party lol
congrats on the son.

Not too many wierd stuff... Altho i have a good pal, who i became friends with after catching a 70 cm long knife just above his head that i threw 20 feet high:) wind and people walking around blindly can be fun...sometimes...:)

Ahahahaha. I used to live in stratford. No offence but i didnt like it there. Haha. Im an automotive technician apprentice at lexus.

I am from Hungary, and i just got my diploma in Agricultural Engineer in Environmental Management faculty at the university... but currently i am working as a "sales/office manager" with bio-resonating wellness devices. And i am a 26 year old kid too :D

ya those were the days, I used to rock the 'parties' quite frequently, Its good that I eventually got out of the scene cause I have some old buddies that didnt and they are a mess, fun times for sure. That is a long drive to party lol
congrats on the son.

haha been there myself, as well had to get outaa that scene:eek:
but the TO parties were def a fun part of ma youth haha

I am really a 25 year old kid!

I could only wish I would see 25 again.:eek:

I am older than 25 by a year or two :D

In my prior life I was a Legal and Compliance Manager for a Trust company.

We moved to Montana from southern California just over 3 years ago.

I work really hard; I clean house, play with reptiles, spend time on a chameleon forum, take care of over 100 inside plants, and the rest is spent making quilts. Quilting is my second love after chameleons.

Now you know as much about me as I do most days.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Ahahahaha. I used to live in stratford. No offence but i didnt like it there. Haha. Im an automotive technician apprentice at lexus.

r u at the cambridge lexus plant? I did some work at the toyota plant there a few years back and spent approx 1 1/2 years building the new woodstock plant.

My name is Farrah from WV USA, I'm 34 and a single mom of 3 beautiful boys, 14, 10 and 4.
I actually work at a pet store and am known as the reptile chick lol.
I try to study the care of every reptile I come in contact with so I can give the best advice to my customers.
I also own an online store that I have had for 3 years where I create digital scrap kits.
I also make candles from time to time.
This is me, although my hair is way longer now nad a bit more grey :)

me2.jpg

I am an admissions rep at a college in Ravenna Ohio. I love animals, I volunteer all the time with different shelters and rescues. I am working on furthering my education and getting into a animal related field. My cham's name is Lola and is about a year old now and she is beautiful, but cranky, lol

I'm Amanda...obviously, 22 (just!) from England - I'm a student studying Veterinary Anatomy, and have no hobbies because im boring! Suggest something for me to take up! lol

Back
Top Bottom