Let It Begin!!

Everything is foamed and cured! We will be moving her in either later tonight or this weekend. Would it be a good idea to put her current cage in a pitch black room so she falls asleep so we can move her in? Also she’s showing receptive colors so this’ll be a good time to do it lol
When are yall cutting out the top? Make sure the foam is not producing any odor. It needs to gas off completely before you put her in. And that is a ton of foam lol so make sure it is not smelly.
Is she not willing to come out on your hands? If so you can just move her over once it is all set up.

When are yall cutting out the top? Make sure the foam is not producing any odor. It needs to gas off completely before you put her in. And that is a ton of foam lol so make sure it is not smelly.
Is she not willing to come out on your hands? If so you can just move her over once it is all set up.
The top is already cut out we just tacked it in so no foam would expand and mess with the screen, and no she won’t come out on my hands.... still working on that heh.

The top is already cut out we just tacked it in so no foam would expand and mess with the screen, and no she won’t come out on my hands.... still working on that heh.
So yes you can try moving her when she is sleeping... But she may wake up and get upset. Or you can try putting her cage next to the new one and put a branch in between so she can go to it.

Would it be a good idea to put her current cage in a pitch black room so she falls asleep so we can move her in?
I have no idea. Our policy is to, "let sleeping dogs lie"—even if they're lizards. The only exception has been putting the sleeping beardie back in his digs, but we don't disturb him if he's snuggled in for the duration in his enclosure. IDK if it might tarnish any trust and keep them up nights. (Dunno)

Oh my gosh I just realized I worded it wrong, I meant just to put her in there while we’re setting the cage up then letting her wake up and moving it in lol.

We’re planning the plant placement and Oh my gosh it looks amazing, I can’t wait, it’s crazy to think that it’s been almost a year from start to finish! We’re moving her in either tomorrow of the day after!

WERE FREAKING DONE!!!!! I’m so happy with how this turned out and I think Coda is too, thank y’all so much for helping me with all my questions and giving me tips on everything.
FCA0041E-1D0E-4EF9-8D2E-A0A902C3E9F2.jpeg
6F43D0C4-F6DC-461B-93BE-6A4AEBF31192.jpeg

Great job hun!!! can't even see the branches lol You really loaded it with plants! I did not think you would be able to fit them all in lol

ThankYou everyone, I’m planning on doing some sort of design on the front soil bin would acrylic paint affect Coda in Some way?

Does anyone know if there a way to get Coda to Move more around her enclosure? Like Encouraging exploration? She has these two main spots which are her basking spot and all the way in the back corner. My dad suggested that I set up dubias around her enclosure but shes starting to show receptive colors again and i dont want to over feed her. I know That I have to give her time but I really want to get back to hand feeding and building trust as soon as possible.

Back
Top Bottom