Leopard gecko breeding to hatchling to to adulthood

As far as most people they tend to dust their feeder insects I put a dish and mix vitamin/calcium w/D3. The female and male are in a 20 gal tank. I have incubator by zoo med. And wether I want both male and female I keep it on 86 degrees if I want all males I go 87 and up but never going above 98. If you want brighter color geckos the higher the temp gets you that. I use organic perlite and I’ve had a 100% hatch rate. I use the a circular plastic Tupperware container with a screw on top about 6 inches across and 2 inches high. I put an inch of perlite in the container I fully soak the perlite with warm water and squeeze the access water out replace the perlite in the container. I put 5 small holes in the top but you don’t have to unless you’re going to open the container once or twice a week. I use a digital thermometer. And just continue the process ask they do their thing.

As far as most people they tend to dust their feeder insects I put a dish and mix vitamin/calcium w/D3. The female and male are in a 20 gal tank. I have incubator by zoo med. And wether I want both male and female I keep it on 86 degrees if I want all males I go 87 and up but never going above 98. If you want brighter color geckos the higher the temp gets you that. I use organic perlite and I’ve had a 100% hatch rate. I use the a circular plastic Tupperware container with a screw on top about 6 inches across and 2 inches high. I put an inch of perlite in the container I fully soak the perlite with warm water and squeeze the access water out replace the perlite in the container. I put 5 small holes in the top but you don’t have to unless you’re going to open the container once or twice a week. I use a digital thermometer. And just continue the process ask they do their thing.
Do you recommend a 4 part vionate to 1 part osteo-forum sa calcium powder? I'm thinking of breeding my leopard geckos soon, and I was wondering if this is good for every feeding.

Is it okay if I breed a Black Hole het Tremper to a Raptor poss Snow Raptor poss het Blizzard? I'm looking for some dreamsickles. (I heard something about not mixing the snows, and black hole is mack snow and there is blizzard)

It’s better to have vitamins, calcium with D3, and along with the appetite boost in a dish rather than dusting feeders I’ve found in my experience it is more beneficial because they eat as much as they need. Where did you read about that you can’t breed those two different morphs? A leopard gecko is a leopard gecko if that makes any sense. Unless we are talking about giant leopard geckos ...my next project is to breed gold dusted geckos fast production and not much down time rapidly have clutches of eggs . I’m picking up another Jackson’s chameleon male soon too have a gravid female Jackson’s and is going to give birth in the next 5 months approximately...

It’s better to have vitamins, calcium with D3, and along with the appetite boost in a dish rather than dusting feeders I’ve found in my experience it is more beneficial because they eat as much as they need. Where did you read about that you can’t breed those two different morphs? A leopard gecko is a leopard gecko if that makes any sense. Unless we are talking about giant leopard geckos ...my next project is to breed gold dusted geckos fast production and not much down time rapidly have clutches of eggs . I’m picking up another Jackson’s chameleon male soon too have a gravid female Jackson’s and is going to give birth in the next 5 months approximately...
It's not likely that you can't breed those together...it's more likely that it's pointless because the combination likely gives you more "ordinary" morphs again....if I'm understanding it right.

This explains some of the why not tos...
http://www.geckoboa.com/leopard-gecko-genetics.html
Thank you for the replies. I have read the article and it looks good. I forgot where I found that snows should not be mixed. Maybe it was excluding Mack snows from the article because the others are dominant? I'm not quite sure. Should I keep using the vionate and osteo forum sa? And also, my 4 month old panther just shed and has a bit of shed stuck on the tip of his nose and toes, so I was wondering what you guys prefer, showers or baths? Thank you so much for the answers and your patience.

Back
Top Bottom