Leon...Is Gone...

Julirs

With a heavy heart I am letting all of you know that Leon passed on in the middle of the night last night. He will be going in for necropsy today and I will share with everyone what I find out. His entire life has been shared in this forum, and it will be concluded here. Leon is my actual second chameleon, our first one was purchased underage from a Pet store (just like we see here everyday) and was not with us long. Leon is what started me into the "passion" of chameleon keeping, and for that I will be forever greatful. He was actually a gift for my husband, but it was I that caught the bug. He was a large, colorful, "friendly" Veiled. He is a Father and Grandfather to many. I have 2 of his sons still with me, and one of them will carry on the line (If he stops being gay! Not to fond of the women!)

RIP Leon my friend...Nov-ish 2006-Feb 2011

And to alleviate the sadness, I leave you with this thread..one of the funniest...
https://www.chameleonforums.com/no-one-told-me-how-do-6009/

Oh I'm so sorry Juli. He truly had the best care in your capable hands. I hope the necropsy sheds some light on what happened to give you some peace about it. So sorry for your loss. :(

Juli I am so very sad, my heart goes out to you. Tears roll down my cheeks as I type this. I feel like I know Leon since I have been watching him for three years here on the forums. You have my very deepest sympathy.

Oh Juli, that's so sad you lost Leon. It's the most awful feeling to lose a cham that is so close to your heart.:( He had a long and happy life with you. The link you posted - I don't remember that - I think it was posted before I joined, but that made me laugh! Thinking of you at this sad time, Tiff xx

sorry to hear that Juli.
*I know that nothing we say will make you feel better, but we are here for you.*

Harry

Vail Leon. My sympathy and well wishes, losing a friend, even if its not human, is always
heartbreaking. :(

RIP Leon. Juli, So Sorry to hear of your chameleon's passing. It's never easy to lose someone that is close to your heart, whether it be a person or pet.:(:(

Juli,
I am so sorry about your loss. Losing a cham is hard. I hope you feel better, we're here to talk :)

I'm so very sorry to hear that Leon didn't make it. He was such a beautiful chameleon. I know you will miss him a lot, but just remember the good times you had with him.

Its hard to lose any cham. But when we lose those special ones its exceptionally tough. You have my condolences... Find a special final resting place for Leon and enjoy the wonderful offspring he created.

so sorry for you loss Juli, Leon isn't gone though and will never be gone as long as his memories stay with you and here on the forums, so keep your head up Juli, my condolences to you during the hard time *hugs*

Back
Top Bottom