leaf walker

Walker! AAAahhh! Hahaha I'm a TWD fan too :D

Your image isn't showing up. I'd love to see your little guy!

It's a video, I couldn't find a way to share it from Facebook or photo bucket :(
Maybe tomorrow from my work pc....if I remember (ADHD) :p

Yes the walking dead exciting. I've already re-watched all three seasons since it ended. I cannot wait.. Book marking also so I can watch it when I get home :) !!!!

Yes the walking dead exciting. I've already re-watched all three seasons since it ended. I cannot wait.. Book marking also so I can watch it when I get home :) !!!!

Haha so have I! I can't get enough of it. I just hate wishing the episode where Shane leaves Otis for the eagles :( I skip that one

I just watched it right now. Too cute!

Thanks, he's a charmer for sure. For now at least. I can see him being grumpy when he gets older. That's Ok though, I like my pets spicy. I have a mouse who is as cute as a button, very social, but if you put your fingers close to the bars of her cage, she will frantically reach out for them and try to bite them. And then Molly, my momma's girl...10 month old kitten. As sweet as can be, especially towards my five year old daughter, but frequently bites and scratches me for no reason when I'm petting her. Animals are funny, and certainly a wonderful gift from God. :)

Ahahaha eagles. i thought it was a name for the walkers like the geeks or the zombies. Nope, just autocorrect.

That leaf walk is so cute though! I love it when they do that.

I'm a grammar/spelling Nazi at heart (ocd) so I have too correct myself. It drives me nuts! Predictive text is both a curse and a blessing. But it does make for some good laughs!

Back
Top Bottom