Laying Bin

We are at the vet! I usually know how much she eats I hand feed her and also have a feeding bin that I keep track of.

Attachments

• A9A64B92-5B41-49AB-A4FA-7076F631692C.jpeg
    A9A64B92-5B41-49AB-A4FA-7076F631692C.jpeg
    230.5 KB · Views: 149
Lol thank you it made me feel better having you there ! We are home she received her oxytocin. Her weight was 180.0 g and it was 178 g Monday. She didn’t want to do another X-ray. I fed her some critical care and now she is in her habitat. I’m letting her bask then I will put her in the laying bin, the vet said to try leaving her in the bin for a couple of hours if that isn’t working take her out keep her stress free she is in beautiful colors. I will keep you posted

Attachments

• D2812E29-8943-44D1-A71F-A9BE67D63A0C.jpeg
    D2812E29-8943-44D1-A71F-A9BE67D63A0C.jpeg
    237.1 KB · Views: 118
Lol thank you it made me feel better having you there ! We are home she received her oxytocin. Her weight was 180.0 g and it was 178 g Monday. She didn’t want to do another X-ray. I fed her some critical care and now she is in her habitat. I’m letting her bask then I will put her in the laying bin, the vet said to try leaving her in the bin for a couple of hours if that isn’t working take her out keep her stress free she is in beautiful colors. I will keep you posted
No worry..im here trying to replace a broken tablet screen myself...Anyway...u can also try start digging a little hole in the trash can for her...I will wish u the best luck for her to lay her eggs soon...wish me luck to fix this damn tablet also plz and bring us all some good news:)
20190413_130725.jpg

Ughhh broken screen. 9 am still no eggs but really really active so I’m going to put her in the bin after misting and a little ca drop. I will keep you posted!

Im trying to analyze this whole thread...the timing has been way overdue(today is her 14th day)...in my past experience of breeding..I never had any my females got to this point...Im afraid to believe that all these movement ( free range plus taken her to the vet in between) might causing her not wanting to lay those eggs...if she already receive the oxytocin shot...I will leave her along all day in that trash can ,only peeking in before u go to bed...u metion prior
Yes that whole room belongs to her! It's my office so I spend a lot of time in there
Could it be since its ur office..when u go in and out all these activities moments that got her spook a bit and i also understand when u mention
and she has no problem with me
As far I know during a gravid female ready to lay,she can get very sensitive with any slightly noise or movement around her..I will highly suggest you that unless its necessary to go in n out of ur office...try cut it as minim as possible...if she is not laying at all..your last resort will be asking the vet to preform a surgery on your gorgeous Ellie to get those eggs out...remember this has been in 14days of suffering with Ellie,your decision is as good as mine as the vets also. I will be patiently waiting here for your next reply and thank you for keeping me posted

I asked the vet about surgery but she wants to wait a few days. She is eating. Last time she had no problem starting to dig while I was in there. Idk
The decision will be all up to you...Im just here to give u the support...I will be sending more extra prayers to ur way from this remote Midwife Alphakenc!!!

Hi just got home from the vet we are trying more Pitocin and she sent me home with more to give her for the next couple of days. The only other alternative is surgery in 2 days , but I can’t afford $800 please pray this pitocen works

Yep maybe all that roaming was just roaming and now hopefully tonight she will lay those damn eggs. Please pray I can’t bear the thought of her well I don’t want to even say it. I know this sounds crazy but while at the vet today she was hanging out on my shoulder and I turned my head to talk to her and she kissed me lol. She probably thought my lip was food, but I rather think she was loving me back. I’m leaving her be and will check on her in the am. If no eggs another injection. The vet showed me how and I give injections all the time so I’m confident in doing it. I just want her to be over this.

Attachments

• 78BA0284-6793-4899-83D8-DA7AA2132CDE.jpeg
    78BA0284-6793-4899-83D8-DA7AA2132CDE.jpeg
    192.1 KB · Views: 115
Yep maybe all that roaming was just roaming and now hopefully tonight she will lay those damn eggs. Please pray I can’t bear the thought of her well I don’t want to even say it. I know this sounds crazy but while at the vet today she was hanging out on my shoulder and I turned my head to talk to her and she kissed me lol. She probably thought my lip was food, but I rather think she was loving me back. I’m leaving her be and will check on her in the am. If no eggs another injection. The vet showed me how and I give injections all the time so I’m confident in doing it. I just want her to be over this.
Sending positive vibes and attitude your way. Come on girl you can do it!

91442d33ad841f2208050ea3a9be6ad0.jpg.cf.jpg

stock-vector-eggs-basket-cartoon-vector-and-illustration-black-and-white-hand-dr (1)-1.jpg

Screenshot_2019-03-24-12-49-38-1-1.png

Still nothing I know now the only option is surgery, I can’t afford it $800 I have started a go fund me page. I can’t bear the thought of her suffering and losing her. I just don’t know what else to do. My go fund me is on Facebook and Twitter under Jacqueline Endres do you have any ideas of where I can post it to help her??

Still nothing I know now the only option is surgery, I can’t afford it $800 I have started a go fund me page. I can’t bear the thought of her suffering and losing her. I just don’t know what else to do. My go fund me is on Facebook and Twitter under Jacqueline Endres do you have any ideas of where I can post it to help her??
I understand..that must be a such terrible feeling that u have especially on this easter weekend....but u need to be strong...good thing always comes for good people that can wait...dont give up yet..she aint no virgin veiled...if she loves you like u meant to said before
she was hanging out on my shoulder and I turned my head to talk to her and she kissed me lol
Then stand by her side n we will all pray together ok??
https://www.gofundme.com

I posted in health to try and find anothere vet this vet postponed her surgery until next wedneday 5/1

Attachments

• +RRs2%tATyiN2c8VC3W36A.jpg
    +RRs2%tATyiN2c8VC3W36A.jpg
    209.2 KB · Views: 125
Back
Top Bottom