Laying Bin Setup. Need Opinions

Goldenarcher1328

Well, i have been doing alot of reading on the laying bins and i hear alot that chams won't lay in a bin thats elevated at all. Here is my problem. The problem with this is that my laying bin is a fishtank. haha i'm posting a video of the bin, 2/3rd's of the bin is hidden with foliage and branches, creating a safe dome where she can't be seen. its easily accessed but i'm concerned that if need be, she won't lay because of the elevation.

You can't really see the whole foliage cover in the video but hopefully this will give you an idea of what i'm using.
I also taped up the sides as to ensure that no light will penetrate into any holes she decides to dig.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdexKr3oQ70&feature=youtu.be

Thanks everyone!

Anyone???? Please lol. I could really use some advice. what if i lined the outside with the hanging leaves? that way it looks like an exposed patch of dirt in a bunch of plants. not like a box

i tried the same thing but it wont work trust me just get a buck pr trashcan from home depot buy some washed playsand moisten it up enough to hold a tunnel and not collapse and just put her in it with a heat lamp over it just make sure its not to hot

Shoot... I'm in trouble then. could i say put a "skirt around the opening to the laying bin, therefore making it the lowest point???

Back
Top Bottom