Laurie is back

laurie

Retired Moderator
First thanks so much for all of you caring, it does mean lots and lots to me.

Things went well with my knee I had surgery Tuesday morning and was up walk about 10 feet on Tuesday. Wednesday things went to crap. For some reason , my breathing stopped. They said that is not good. So for some undetermined time I am hauling oxygen along every where. Between that and narcotics every 4 hours I am a real charmer.

I expect to be able to be back with all of you from now on. I will be swapping from my iPad back and forth with my computer. They each. Do caps and spell check different. But hey I have had that going on for a while. That means I may seem normal

Thanks again, laurie

Welcome back, Laurie! I'm sorry that there were complications post-surgery but I'm glad you're doing ok. We were falling apart without you!

Welcome back. We missed you and are hoping for a speedy recovery.
Here is a picture of Rex smiling to cheer you up.

image.jpg

Welcome back home, Laurie! Hope that the post-surgery non-breathing thing was just a blip and that you'll be back to cartwheels and jumping jacks in no time! :D

Glad you're back. I bet once you get all the anesthesia out of your system, things will get back to normal. They have to put you really far down to do joint replacement and it can take a week for everything to completely wake up again.

Glad to have you back and out of surgery.....do your rehab as they tell you and you will be back to normal in a few months.

Glad to hear that you made it through the surgery. Scary about the breathing...but hoping it's all smooth sailing now!

Laurie, I'm so glad you're back, but it sounds like you've got your priorities a bit messed up. Number one = chameleons. Number two = breathing. Don't feel bad though. I had anesthesia once and the same thing happened to me! Take care.

Deb

Back
Top Bottom