Latest edition: Name that bug!

MissSkittles

Chameleon Enthusiast
Google has failed to help me identify this little creepy crawler. I found it in my leopard gecko’s bioactive tank. It’s fast, climbs and is nothing that I intentionally put in there. Looked and seems to be the only one. Any ideas? @jamest0o0 @JoXie411
0A920F85-7C46-4A07-8847-D007BF54915F.jpeg

That was my second guess, but looks a little different than typical australian roach nymphs from what I've seen(never had them).

Very young babies look different, we will know after a molt or two. I used to raise them. But also in Florida, ive only ever seen periplaneta australasiae and americana

I removed it from my leopard gecko tank...didn’t see more than the one. Have it in a small bin if it hasn’t yet escaped. If there’s more in there, it might explain why my leo is such a fussy eater. Might be a good excuse to redo the tank, along with plants that aren’t doing so great.

I removed it from my leopard gecko tank...didn’t see more than the one. Have it in a small bin if it hasn’t yet escaped. If there’s more in there, it might explain why my leo is such a fussy eater. Might be a good excuse to redo the tank, along with plants that aren’t doing so great.

Well keep it, they are fun little pets. If you find more, keep them as well, they do appreciate company

Back
Top Bottom