Taking care of our own.

What is it with you and calling me a big softy? Starting to get a little creepy...

I just want people to know you do care. Some people think your a little rough but now we all know. haha. jk. You help a lot of people and I appreciate your knowledge and advice.

He wants to cuddle with you like a teddy bear

I mean if the hug is an option....

Last edited:
I think it is funny that @Brodybreaux25 has this hard *** reputation. While he is straight and to the point in his posts he is also a father that works 70+ hours a week all while raising his son and starting his own business. He is very passionate about this hobby and what I have come to learn from him is that he is also very passionate about educating others.

When I first approached him about the care images he was 100% on board with helping me organize and layout the design elements. As he already said this took months of behind the scenes coordination with myself, Brody, and @jamest0o0. Then we took it to experienced forum members again privately behind the scenes this took an additional month of work. Then it was taken to our wonderful site owner and moderator for additional edits and modifications.

During that time Brody became one of my closest friends. He became my mentor out of me forcing him to lol. Never mentoring anyone prior he had his hands full with me. I ask a lot of questions and am a female so of course I add emotion to everything. He was compassionate and thoughtful in every response to me. He is a wonderful friend and someone I admire greatly. He is funny with a lil bit of smart*** blended in for good measure.

When I wanted to get Bahari he was the first person I talked to about it. I asked him if he thought I was ready for a second chameleon. He gently and sweetly reminded me that I have much more skill in this hobby then I choose to give myself credit for. That of course he thought I would do great with 2 chams. He was then my rock when everything happened with Bahari. Answering questions at all hours of the day and night. Calling me when I was freaking out. Telling me I would get through it. I know without having him through that horrible experience I would not have done well at all.

The fact that he organized all of this with the go fund me was very shocking to me. I really do not know the right words. I am not eloquent and can not express what this meant to me properly. I really am not one to ask for help financially and I never have been. Growing up if I wanted it I figured out how to do it on my own. I work very hard for my income and most of the time the checks do not spread far enough. So when he did this honestly I was in disbelief. I was so amazed that Brody with all of you that I know from this forum would do this, when my own family let my daughter and I struggle when she was younger. Like it really just did not compute in my brain how my family could not show support in this manner but Brody and all of you did.

I really hope everyone here understands what this meant to me. I hope Brody understands not only what this meant to me but what he means to me. I know without a doubt that without this community this would have destroyed me permanently. And I do not mean the financial aspect I mean the emotional aspect of this situation.

So thank you all. I am most humbled by your show of support and deeply moved by your kindness and love. You honor me with your friendship.

xoxoxo
Becca

Last edited:
I think it is funny that @Brodybreaux25 has this hard *** reputation. While he is straight and to the point in his posts he is also a father that works 70+ hours a week all while raising his son and starting his own business. He is very passionate about this hobby and what I have come to learn from him is that he is also very passionate about educating others.

When I first approached him about the care images he was 100% on board with helping me organize and layout the design elements. As he already said this took months of behind the scenes coordination with myself, Brody, and @jamest0o0. Then we took it to experienced forum members again privately behind the scenes this took an additional month of work. Then it was taken to our wonderful site owner and moderator for additional edits and modifications.

During that time Brody became one of my closest friends. He became my mentor out of me forcing him to lol. Never mentoring anyone prior he had his hands full with me. I ask a lot of questions and am a female so of course I add emotion to everything. He was compassionate and thoughtful in every response to me. He is a wonderful friend and someone I admire greatly. He is funny with a lil bit of smart*** blended in for good measure.

When I wanted to get Bahari he was the first person I talked to about it. I asked him if he thought I was ready for a second chameleon. He gently and sweetly reminded me that I have much more skill in this hobby then I choose to give myself credit for. That of course he thought I would do great with 2 chams. He was then my rock when everything happened with Bahari. Answering questions at all hours of the day and night. Calling me when I was freaking out. Telling me I would get through it. I know without having him through that horrible experience I would not have done well at all.

The fact that he organized all of this with the go fund me was very shocking to me. I really do not know the right words. I am not eloquent and can not express what this meant to me properly. I really am not one to ask for help financially and I never have been. Growing up if I wanted it I figured out how to do it on my own. I work very hard for my income and most of the time the checks do not spread far enough. So when he did this honestly I was in disbelief. I was so amazed that Brody with all of you that I know from this forum would do this, when my own family let my daughter and I struggle when she was younger. Like it really just did not compute in my brain how my family could not show support in this manner but Brody and all of you did.

I really hope everyone here understands what this meant to me. I hope Brody understands not only what this meant to me but what he means to me. I know without a doubt that without this community this would have destroyed me permanently. And I do not mean the financial aspect I meant the emotional aspect of this situation.

So thank you all. I am most humbled by your show of support and deeply moved by your kindness and love. You honor me with your friendship.

xoxoxo
Becca
Now my eloquent(joke) ass is struggling for words....lol Thank you. I told you I’d take care of you and I meant it!

Back
Top Bottom