Larry is in brumation?

Sweet! I just ordered this puppy yesterday! Couldnt tell, can it be programmed to cycle or do you manually turn it off?

Sweet! I just ordered this puppy yesterday! Couldnt tell, can it be programmed to cycle or do you manually turn it off?
I manually turn it off-- been meaning to stick a timer on it for a while just havn't gotten around to it.

I already own it. And it still isn't enough. We have a force air furnace. And that thing practically destroys anything this humidifier helps with lol

Ok Larry has bruising on his body, he hasn’t fell so no idea how he’s bruised my vet doesn’t have an opening till Thursday. I need to find a vet who can see him today hopefully

Ok Larry has bruising on his body, he hasn’t fell so no idea how he’s bruised my vet doesn’t have an opening till Thursday. I need to find a vet who can see him today hopefully
Post a pic Here when your hands are free . See if anyone can chime in or has had a similar thing .

Here is the photo it’s not to clear but he has a few on this arm and tail

Attachments

• EB014E3D-319D-4F28-AAD0-D419972F5812.jpeg
    EB014E3D-319D-4F28-AAD0-D419972F5812.jpeg
    165 KB · Views: 100
  • DE7D21C2-165E-4ECA-AB6C-B0881F635254.jpeg
    DE7D21C2-165E-4ECA-AB6C-B0881F635254.jpeg
    272.7 KB · Views: 92
Can you show the ones in his tail too please.

I really think part of the problem is the basking temperature being low...that would slow the eating and popping and slow him down....but there might be more to it to....can't figure out what though. :(

I really think part of the problem is the basking temperature being low...that would slow the eating and popping and slow him down....but there might be more to it to....can't figure out what though. :(
I have a feeling this might be so . I have a sec idea as well but not all fits .

I’ll try and get a pic of the tail tomorrow everytime I tried he would curl it up and hiss at me. He wasn’t very happy about all my poking around today.

I turned up his halogen bulb to see if that helps at all. I ordered hornworms to get him moving again. I’m really hopping he’s just cold but I’m dropping off a fecal to the vet tomorrow to run parasite tests. He had coccidia last year so I’m hoping it’s not back

I’ll try and get a pic of the tail tomorrow everytime I tried he would curl it up and hiss at me. He wasn’t very happy about all my poking around today.

I turned up his halogen bulb to see if that helps at all. I ordered hornworms to get him moving again. I’m really hopping he’s just cold but I’m dropping off a fecal to the vet tomorrow to run parasite tests. He had coccidia last year so I’m hoping it’s not back
Figures crossed it’s not and he’s cold . Can you move him if need be ?

Back
Top Bottom