Large Custom Reptile Cage - $599 in Exton, PA

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonbreeder

For sale is an amazing custom reptile enclosure that I built back in 2006 that can be converted between a small monitor/gecko cage to a large chameleon enclosure.
Leachie-enclosure-7.png

I am moving out of state and am considering parting with this unit rather than taking it with me. I have over $1300.00 invested in this enclosure which has many features:

- Sturdy wood frame construction, which is stained and sealed.
- Removable side and top panels to convert from monitor/Gecko cage to Chameleon cage.
- Fiberglass reinforced plastic (FRP) back and bottom and lower side areas.
- Beautiful corkbark backdrop.
- Inner PVC mesh sides and top, with above mentioned removable Plexiglas panels on sides to keep in humidity (or can be easily removed for reptiles that require open airflow).
- Top can be removed and replaced with included mesh frame piece to accommodate heat lamps for basking species (heat lamps not provided).
- Built-in Pro Products 15 X 24 heat panel.
- Two Ballasts supporting four 24-inch fluorescent bulbs (all included).
- Large 25X29 inch heavy duty ½ inch glass doors on sliders in front.
- Drain in floor and drainage pipe.
- Convenient storage shelf underneath.
- Pro Product mister ready (misting unit not included).

Dimensions:
5 feet wide
28 inches deep
76 inches from ground to top of cage (stands on 4 legs, actual reptile living area is 40 inches high

This cage is currently set up for smaller monitors or large geckos such as Leachianus, however can be quickly and easily converted to a large chameleon cage by switching the large climbing branches for thinner ones and removing the side Plexiglas panels. From there just replace the top with the included mesh-frame bolt-on top piece and it will then be a perfect cage for Parsoni or Melleri.

Further pictures of how the backdrop was installed can be seen here, note that plants have been removed since these photos were taken:
http://dragonbreeders.com/leachies/

Pictures during enclosure construction, noting that the plants seen here are not included and these shots were taken before the corkbark backdrop was installed:
http://dragonbreeders.com/parsonii/enclosure/

Price is $599.00 firm, and local pickup only (in Exton, PA area) as this unit is too large to be shipped.

Serious buyers can contact me to set up a time to see this enclosure.

Thanks for looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom