Komodo dragon For Sale!

IF you didn't know, komodo dragons are highly illegal in the United States, but while I use backwaterreptiles.com as a reference for reptile to get I came across a screenshot that THEY were selling one! They are highly endangered and are killing machines if you didn't know... I saved the photo, check it out for yourself if the link is still up!

Let me know what you think! I'm not sure if this is real or not so let me know what you think in the replies section below!

Attachments

• Komodo Dragon For Sale!.jpg
    Komodo Dragon For Sale!.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 2,150
Wow

That's pretty interesting. I actually looked into trying to get a pair a while back with permit and what not but I'd have to wait until I'm completely done with my schooling and hold all my credentials. And even then they would be unbelievably difficult to obtain, and if it did end up happening it would most likely be on loan from a zoo. What price were they asking I couldn't read it? I checked the sight and they didn't have anything up but I don't doubt your find one bit my friend! The fines/jailtime they run the risk of receiving would be hefty I'd imagine. Thanks for sharing I got a kick out of it

It's a steaming pile of BS is what it is. I work in the aquarium industry and a lot of retailers who are trying to look impressive do this. Post a picture and price for a astoundingly complicated or outright impossible to acquire fish just to drum up attention.

I was watching a documentary and a komodo took down some cow creature. It bit him and then stalked it until it was weak enough to go in for the kill. No thank you. NIMBY! :) I've seen a little bit of everything on that site though. Not sure what it real and what isn't...

Back
Top Bottom