Kobe our Nosy Be

bbqandtinyb

Here are some updated pix of our Nosy Be, Kobalt. He's a stud! Sorry about all the pictures, but he's so damn photogenic.:rolleyes:

IMG_2019.jpg

IMG_2017.jpg

IMG_2021.jpg

IMG_2022.jpg

IMG_2025.jpg

IMG_2023.jpg

Those red spots and his bright yellow mouth sure are pretty; a great contrast against his blue body.

Wow, very, very nice! Who produced that gem?

He was picked up at Tiki Tiki at the Reptile show in Pomona in January of this year. I have yet to find out the sire/hatch date as my email responses were never returned :confused: If this were a female I would care more about those details, but his colors do a lot of the talkin' I figure...

He was picked up at Tiki Tiki at the Reptile show in Pomona in January of this year. I have yet to find out the sire/hatch date as my email responses were never returned :confused: If this were a female I would care more about those details, but his colors do a lot of the talkin' I figure...

Hrmmm, sorry about that... That is around the time I got a new SPAM program that ate just about everything. If you got him in Jan that would be a baby of Duke, his hatch date I can get you once the wife gets home and tells me where she hid it log book. Sorry again for not answering your mails! :(

hey chad robbie nice nosy be is that one related to the one i got from you? hes doin great by the way so is the female ambanja soon as i figure out this pic uploadin prob ill post some pics

Hrmmm, sorry about that... That is around the time I got a new SPAM program that ate just about everything. If you got him in Jan that would be a baby of Duke, his hatch date I can get you once the wife gets home and tells me where she hid it log book. Sorry again for not answering your mails! :(

No biggie, after a few unanswered emails his colors started showing and I figured "Eh. He's blue enough." But thanks for finally getting back to me. Now I can tell people his lineage if I end up breeding him.

What a show off Kobe is!! Just look at him work that camera......girls are gonna turn pink just lookin at that stud!!

You can just about hear him saying "Get that *&^$# camera lens out of my face! Who do you think you are, paparazzi?" Great attitude!

Back
Top Bottom