Kittens - Then and Now Pics

Miss Lily

Chameleon Enthusiast
I'm interested to see pics of your cat/s - one when they were kittens and another now they're all grown up. Here's my cat Phoebe to start the proceedings! I included the last pic as it's my favourite!

Attachments

• Princess Phoebe!.jpg
    Princess Phoebe!.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 161
  • Pheeb 1.JPG
    Pheeb 1.JPG
    66.9 KB · Views: 170
  • Whiskers.jpg
    Whiskers.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 159
So adorable!!! I only have a kitten pic as she ran away when the kids left the front door open and never came back.:( Her name was Lola.. and she fit in a coffee cup when we got her.. this was when she was about 4 months old..

lola12.jpg

Yours is a Tortoiseshell?

That's sad that your cat ran away:( Yes Phoebe is a tortoiseshell and white semi longhair. Unfortunately she has the feisty tortie temper too!! She loves me though - I'm the one who feeds her!! Her right legs are black and her left ones ginger and she's got long white socks on her back legs and little ankle socks on the front ones!

P3150098.jpg

Thats the kitten i have now his name is Leonidus

PA070013.jpg

And Thats Chewbacca i had to get rid of her two moves ago =[

Sorry about the size as well

Well, it's been a long time since I had cats (BF is allergic) but here are some pics of a few of my sweeties from long ago:

This is Harlequin aka Harley. Female Long haired calico. Gorgeous but mean to everyone but me.
Pets-Harley.jpg

This is Tangerine aka Tangie. Female Orange tabby. She was the cat-dog - loved attention, came when you called her, answered to her name, and very playful
Cats-Tangie.jpg

This is Misty aka Stoopid. Female Nebelung(long haired Russian Blue). Dumb dumb dumb, but very pretty.
Cats-Stoopid.jpg

And, my baby, Ophelia aka Fili. Female Turkish Angora. When she was a kitten, as an adult, and her best pose. :)
Cats-BabyPhilly.jpg

Pets-QueenofSheeba.jpg

Cats-DemonKitty.jpg

I have a TON more pictures, and three other cats, but the pics aren't in my computer. :)

Here's baby Binka they day I brought her home. She didn't think much of her new sister. (dog)
101_0707-1.jpg

101_0732-1.jpg

And now... She's over a year old but still not all that big. She seems to have stopped growing! (yes she's in a laundry hamper!)

101_1437.jpg

And for fun...
101_1435.jpg

Back
Top Bottom