Kinyongia xenorhina, little bugger

Here's a little bugger I received recently from the Uganda shipment that came in a while back. I've got 3.2 now, with a gravid female, so fingers crossed. I find this species very interesting, although I don't feel that is necessarily echoed within the chameleon community since they were still available as of a few days ago.

IMG_5447.jpg

They are interesting to me- I think I remember reading about those in the BHS journal when they were first found and dreaming about them.

But I'm at my maximum species/caging for now.

So many interesting species have come in the last several months- it's like a chameleon renaissance.

Here's a little bugger I received recently from the Uganda shipment that came in a while back. I've got 3.2 now, with a gravid female, so fingers crossed. I find this species very interesting, although I don't feel that is necessarily echoed within the chameleon community since they were still available as of a few days ago.

IMG_5447.jpg

I know I am interested in them but maybe folks are hesitating because they are pretty unknown husbandry-wise. I don't feel able to risk a chance on one as I have NO vet support here, pretty limited feeder availability, and touchy indoor climate.

I want these so bad. I just don't want to take the chance with them as WC because they're known to not be the easiest to acclimate. And because I don't have the money :p

Chase

I like them a lot! At one time I was looking to work with them. Not sure what you are asking for them, but my previous attempts to get a pair or trio were more than what I was willing to pay.

Back
Top Bottom